Similar items in stock
- $468.00 List price $585.00Save $117.00
- $444.10 List price $546.00Save $101.90
- $95.23 List price $198.00Save $102.77
- from $161.24Save $237.76
- $150.10 List price $249.00Save $98.90
- $95.10 List price $188.00Save $92.90
HP Black 110-023 Desktop PC Bundle with Intel Pentium G2020T Processor, 8GB Memory, 20" Monitor, 1TB Hard Drive and Window 8 Operating System
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The HP Desktop PC Bundle, 110-023 sticks to the basics, providing the competitive performance and familiar, essential features you need for routine tasks like email and social networking, homework and personal finances or casual Web browsing and online shopping. The clean modern styling of the HP Desktop PC Bundle, 110-023 makes it reliable, easy-to-use and extremely affordable.
HP 110-023 Desktop PC Bundle:
HP Desktop PC Bundle, 110-023 Key Features and Benefits:
- Intel Pentium G2020T processor
2.50GHz, 3MB Cache
- 8GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 16GB)
Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
- 1TB SATA hard drive
Store 666,000 photos, 285,000 songs or 526 hours of HD video and more on the HP Windows 8 Desktop PC Bundle with Intel Pentium G2020T Processor, 8GB Memory, 20" Monitor and 1TB Hard Drive
- SuperMulti DVD Burner
Watch movies, and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
- 10/100Base-T Ethernet
Connect to a broadband modem or wired broadband router with wired Ethernet
- 20" LED-backlit LCD monitor
Intel HD Graphics with up to 1664MB total available graphics memory
- The HP Windows 8 Desktop PC Bundle with Intel Pentium G2020T Processor, 8GB Memory, 20" Monitor and 1TB Hard Drive also has a 6-in-1 memory card reader
- 6 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x headphone jack, 1 x microphone jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x VGA+DVI-D port
- 1 x PCI Express x 0.5 slot, 1 x external 5.25" bays, 1 x internal 3.5" bay
- Genuine Microsoft Windows 8 Operating System
- Norton Internet Security (60-day subscription)
- HP Recovery Manager
Support and Warranty:
- 1-year limited hardware warranty; 1-year limited monitor warranty; 24/7 technical assistance available online or toll-free by phone
- Restore discs are not included with the Black Desktop PC Bundle (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer.
What's In The Black Desktop PC Bundle Box:
- Power cord
- HP USB keyboard
- HP optical mouse
- Quick Start Guide
To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here.
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.
|Processor Type:||Intel Pentium G2020T Processor|
|Hard Drive Size:||1TB|
|Multimedia Drive:||DVD+/-RW SuperMulti Drive|
|Operating System:||Windows 8|
|System Ram:||8 GB|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||30.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.14 x 6.5 x 14.33|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Update- yes, there is a Realtek speaker system in the monitor, once one hooks up the USB cable.by Pretz1/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No speakers includedby Owei12/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by Pretz12/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just reg sound. Nothing major.by latinankc112/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This HP PC does not have speakers inside or ship with speakers.by HP Team11/29/2013Written by a verified representative from HP TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The packaging for the computer bundle does not specify a monitor model number. I received the W2072a, which came with a separate audio cable. Therefore, my monitor can be hooked up to the Output to generate sound. I was confused by the different answers to this question. Perhaps different monitors are sometimes shipped with this computer bundle. Perhaps some have an audio capability and some don't. I myself didn't think my monitor had speakers until I discovered that my wonderful spouse, in hooking everything up for me, had just chucked the audio cable in the desk drawer and forgotten all about it. Sigh.by Pretz12/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sound capability is built-in, but monitor does NOT have speakers. (My model is the 110-023 purchased in November 2013.) Audio output hardware has to be purchased separately.by Pretz12/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it's built-in.by loveuandme12/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This HP PC has the Realtek ALC662 High Definition 5.1 channel Audio support with Beats Audio support.by HP Team1/9/2014Written by a verified representative from HP TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Can use a USB WiFi adaptor.by Pretz12/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am using a WiFi USB Adaptor and it is working fine.by Pretz12/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it doesby latinankc112/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This HP PC does not have WiFi connectivity standard.by HP Team11/9/2015Written by a verified representative from HP TeamWas this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?