Mario & Luigi: Dream Team (Nintendo 3DS)
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Mario and Luigi embark on the adventure of their dreams in a hilarious action RPG that combines the real world with the wild landscapes of Luigi's imagination. In Luigi's dreams, anything is possible - legions of Luigis morph into forms like a bouncy tower or a wrecking ball. You can even poke a sleeping Luigi to alter events in his dream world. While on vacation on Pi'illo Island, the bros. discover that Luigi's sleeping mind can open portals to the dream world. In the real world, control both bros. at once, but in the dream world Mario partners with Dreamy Luigi and hundreds of Luiginoids. In battle, timing is key to pulling off the best moves to attack or defend. Mario & Luigi can team up for supercharged Bros. Attacks. In the dream world, Mario can use Luiginary Attacks to assemble a hoard of Luigis into attack formations. Adventure with Mario & Luigi to not only rescue Peach, but to help Prince Dreambert free fellow Pi'illo folk from the bat-king Antasama's petrifying spell.
- Spawn hundreds of Luigis that mold into different forms like bouncy towers, wrecking balls and giant hammers for special attacks or to pass obstacles.
- Poke, tickle and move a sleeping Luigi on the lower touch screen to alter the dream world on the upper screen.
- Master two worlds by switching between controlling both brothers when battling in the real world and controlling Mario and an army of Luiginoids in dream-world battles.
- With the Nintendo 3DS system turned sideways like a book, experience larger-than-life Giant Battles with a gargantuan Luigi on one screen and the enemy on the other screen.
- Find new items and gear to customize Mario & Luigi to fit your play style.
- To help players through the adventure, the game offers various support features, like a Hint System that offers tips on surviving a particular engagement, or an Easy Mode to make a particular battle easier.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE 10+ with Mild Cartoon Violence
|Video Game Collection:||Super Mario|
|Is Downloadable Content Available:||Y|
|Genre:||Strategy & Role-Playing|
|Required Peripherals:||Secondary Analog Stick , Touch Screen|
|Video Game Platform:||Nintendo 3DS|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||CTRPAYME|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.50 x 5.50 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- All 3DS games are only playable at Nintendo 3DS and 2DS. Due to the difference in sizes of the cartridge of 3DS games, It is impossible to fit in 3DS games in Nintendo DS or DSi consoles. You can easily compare the difference of 3DS and DS games in their sizes, Also it was marked in colors too. (DS games are black cartridges while 3DS games are mostly white cartridges)by jhamycka12/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it will only work for the Nintendo 3DS or 3DS XL.by LonelyIguana11/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unfortunately no, the 3ds game cartridges do not fit in regular ds slots.by kiiiity11/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it's sadly not but Mario Party island tour is a great game for multiplayer!by Gamer133376/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, there is no multi-player feature in this game.by LonelyIguana12/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes all 3ds games play on 2ds too. Along with classic Ds gamesby Gamer133376/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. But the thing is the 3D feature of the game will not be viewable in 2DS console. Nintendo 2DS was really made for younger children 7 years old below which was caution to play Nintendo 3DS due to the effect of 3D. That is why Nintendo 2DS is really meant for children than of those playing adults.by jhamycka12/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products