Pure Health Garcinia Cambogia
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- Rollback$7.05 Was $9.99Save $2.94
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Garcinia cambogia from Southeast Asia and India is used to support healthy weight management. Pure Health delivers 800mg of garcinia cambogia per serving containing 60 percent HCA (Hydroxycitric Acid) plus calcium, potassium and black pepper to support absorption. Like every Pure Health product, garcinia cambogia is offered in a vegetarian capsule with absolutely no binders, fillers or excipients.
Pure Health Garcinia Cambogia:
- Supports healthy management
- 60 percent HCA
- Includes 30 vegetarian capsules
See all diet and weight supplements on Walmart.com.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.4 x 1.75 x 1.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It's suppose to help you lose weight. Because it contains Calcium it is unusable to the body.by FLDW2/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No it doesn't affect appetite or weight gain.by BookwormBetty2/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- With a 500 mg pill you should only have to take 2 a day. These don't do the job because it contains calcium which makes it like flushing 1/2 down the drain.. Probably why they say take so many. I would not buy this product.by FLDW9/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unless you take the recommended dosage, there's no way to see it if will actually work for you. This is the dosage recommended on the Dr. Oz video, but after taking it for a month I didn't see any results.by WWcstmr1112/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I haven't found any data stating it's only for women. my son takes it and it has helped him with his weight loss. he exercises and watches he diet at the same timeby Yarwra9/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have my son taking this product too and I just believe this is not just a woman thing..try it, like my son and I, you never know, I hope it works for all of us. Bless you and let me know how it works for you.by Tuca8/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?