Walls Men's Kevlar Bib
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Kevlar Walls Men's Bib is an ideal bib for the active man. The cozy fabric and lining keep you warm on the coldest days. The sturdy Kevlar material used to create this work bib is resistant to tears and rips, and it holds up well to harsh environments. The wide adjustable straps are designed for shoulder comfort and to provide an comfortable fit. The bib comes with a carpenter's loop that's ideal to hold a hammer or other hand tool while working.
Walls Men's Kevlar Bib:
- Cotton blend
- Zipper front closure
- 2 front pockets
- Adjustable straps
- Carpenter loop
- Machine wash the kevlar snow bib in cold water
Fabric Care Instructions: Cool iron|Machine wash cold|No bleach|Tumble dry low heat
Explore this item
|Color:||Brown , Multicolor|
|Fabric Content:||Polyester , Kevlar , Cotton|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||23.50 x 13.00 x 2.25 Inches|
|S||34 – 36||28 – 30||14¾||32¼|
|M||38 – 40||32 – 34||15¾||33|
|L||42 – 44||36 – 38||16¾||33¾|
|XL||46 – 48||40 – 42||17¾||34½|
|2XL||50 – 52||44 – 46||18¾||35¼|
|3XL||54 – 56||48 – 50||19¾||36½|
|4XL||58 – 60||52 – 54||20¾||37¼|
|5XL||62 – 64||56 – 58||21¾||38½|
|LT||42 – 44||36 – 38||16¾||36½|
|XLT||46 – 48||40 – 42||17¾||37¼|
|2XLT||50 – 52||44 – 46||18¾||38|
|3XLT||54 – 56||48 – 50||19¾||38¾|
|4XLT||58 – 60||52 – 54||20¾||39¼|
|5XLT||62 – 64||56 – 58||21¾||40|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The Kevlar fibers are woven into the fabric the entire outer layer is made from. I work in a steel yard, and these are the most tear and abrasion-resistant coveralls I've ever owned. They won't stop a bullet but they are tough!by Ctidealum1/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As far as I can tell they are full not panels.by arealbuckeyefan12/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The zipper is not full-length, it's a little over 1/2. Mine are size Large with a 28" inseam, and the top of the zipper is 15" from the hem. Other sizes may be somewhat different, but I think it likely that they use the same zipper for most if not all sizes.by Ctidealum1/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The zipper starts at the knee and stops at the very bottom.by arealbuckeyefan12/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- from $5.19
- $4.94 Was $5.24Save $0.30
- from $7.69