Similar items in stock
- $249.99 List price $270.00Save $20.01
- Rollback$9.88 Was $49.88Save $40.00
- Rollback$29.99 Was $49.88Save $19.89
- from $5.99
- $245.90 List price $469.99Save $224.09
- Rollback$39.99 Was $49.92Save $9.93
- Clearancefrom $5.99
- Rollback$0.99 Was $6.99Save $6.00
Straight Talk Samsung S960C Smartphone, White
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$149.00 Was $199.00Save $50.00
- $29.99 Was $49.99Save $20.00
- Rollback$89.92 Was $149.99Save $60.07
- $19.99 Was $39.99Save $20.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Connect with your world on the go with the Straight Talk Samsung Galaxy S III Smartphone. Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) Operating System lets you complete any task.
Straight Talk Samsung S960C Smartphone:
- Music player
- Music ID ring tones
- Vibration alerts
- Voice recognition
- Photo ID
- Bluetooth with A2DP
- 3G network
- Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- Back 8 megapixel camera and front 1.9MP webcam
- HD video capable
- 1.5GHz Advanced Dual-Core Qualcomm processor
- Browser: HTML with Flash
- Video player
- Motion gestures
- Smart Stay
- S Voice, S Suggest
- Kies Air
- Pop Up Play, Share Shot, AllShare Play
- Samsung Media Hub
- Google Play
- Microsoft Office compatible
- Dimensions: 5.38" x 2.78" x 0.34"
- Talk Time: up to 8 h
- Battery: Lithium-ion 2100mAh
- 4.8" HD Super AMOLED color touchscreen
- Resolution: 1280 x 720
- TouchWiz interface
- Virtual QWERTY keyboard with predictive text
- Threaded view SMS and MMS
- Email and Push Email
- Instant messaging
- Color: White
- This phone will ONLY work with the Straight Talk $45/30-Day Unlimited Service Plan or the $60/30-Day Unlimited International Service Plan
Explore this item
|Cell Phone Service Provider:||Straight Talk|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Connector Type:||1 x Headphones|
|Number of Megapixels:||8 Megapixel|
|Mobile Operating System:||Android|
|Video Streaming Quality:||1280 x 720|
|Size:||5.38"L x 2.78"W x 0.34"H|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||STSAS960CWTP|
|Talk Time:||8 hours|
|Features:||Bluetooth , Music Player , Camera , Wi-fi Ready , Full Web Browsers , Dual Band|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.38 x 2.78 x 0.34 IN|
International Calling to over 1,000 destinations in Mexico, Canada, India and in other countries
No contracts, no bills and no credit checks
Nationwide 24/7/365 service
Low monthly cost and no hidden fees
No long distance or roaming charges
Unlimited nationwide voicemail, caller ID, 3 way calling, call waiting, call forwarding, 911 and 411
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- All straightalk phones are through verizonby shilohboy3/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- This model is for Sprint towers always notice this under the name wich is (CDMA-S) = CDMA Sprint (CDMA-V) = CDMA Verizon (GSM-A) = GSM AT&T (GSM-T) = GSM T-Mobile they always specify this under the name on the offered device, I hope this info help you to resolve your question,by Hacker0071/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Galaxy S series does not have a particular provider. It's who you purchase it under, which in this case is Straight Talk. Their towers usually run under Verizon's towers but now are also starting to you AT&T's towers as well. Usually depending on where you live, it's Verizon's towers.by TracyJS8/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Galaxy s3 uses sprint towers which in my area is horrible internet signal.by GeneralPanchoVilla10/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I agree with LindyBugs that if you have a Straight Talk phone which uses the Verizon network that you will generally have great coverage traveling throughout the U.S. However, to clarify a couple of things. This particular Straight talk phone uses the Sprint native network. The network a Straight Talk phone uses depends on the phone and not necessarily the location when using the phone. Straight Talk phones primarily use AT&T, Verizon, and Sprint with some limited T-mobile GSM SIMS. If you have a Straight Talk phone that uses Verizon, the phone will use Verizon no matter your location in the U.S. If your ST phone uses AT&T, the phone will use AT&T service no matter your location in the country. And, if your phone uses Sprint, as this one does, the phone will use Sprint towers no matter where you travel or your location in the U.S. Also, the Family Plan that Walmart is offering is not a Straight Talk plan. It is called "Walmart Family Mobile" and will operate exclusively on the T-mobile network and generally use T-mobile branded phones. It will use Walmart Family Mobile plans and not Straight Talk plans. Straight Talk does not have "family plans" per se.by richardarr1/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Straight Talk network uses other phone towers, whatever ones you are near. I have found from others it mainly uses the Verizon towers on the regular Strait Talk network. However, they are now offering a Family Plan in my area (DFW) that you can choose that uses T-Mobile towers. I chose to stick to the regular original Straight Talk as I have never had trouble with reception even while traveling.by LindyBugs10/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sprint's native network. No roaming. However, this phone will have access to true 4G LTE. Make sure you have good Sprint data coverage in the areas you plan to use the phone for as you probably know, Sprint's coverage is not as extensive as AT&T and Verizon and has spotty coverage in rural areas. Sprint's native coverage map (copy-and-paste): http://coverage.sprint.com/mycoverage.jsp?id=BO543STC You can hone in on your address with this map. However, the map does not show all the new areas where Sprint has 4G LTE as they are continually updating the LTE service areas. They claim that they will have 4G LTE in place in all their 3G areas by the end of 2014 ...that may be a bit optimistic.by richardarr2/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Please disregard my previous post. I mistakenly posted it under the wrong phone. This particular phone is in fact the Sprint model, or the S960L. My apologies.by richardarr12/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Actually, this particular phone, the S968C, is on Verizon. 3G only. 850/1900 MHZ - EVDO Rev. A There is a Sprint version of this phone that Straight Talk is offering that is Sprint powered however. Its model number is S960L (or designated on the box as "LTE-S") and will be a true 4G LTE device.by richardarr1/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sprintby hometownmom11/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?