About this item
Learn Revit Architecture with an engaging, real-world continuous step-by-step tutorial
This Autodesk Official Press book helps you become proficient with Autodesk's popular building information modeling software using an innovative continuous tutorial. It covers each phase of designing, documenting, and presenting a four-story office building, a real-world project you might expect to encounter on the job. Concise explanations, focused examples, step-by-step instructions, and an engaging hands-on tutorial make this Autodesk Official Press guide the perfect way to learn Revit Architecture.
Expert author Eric Wing, first introduces the interface and Revit conventions and then moves directly into building modeling. You'll learn to place walls, doors, and windows, work with structural grids, beams, and foundations; add text and dimensions, and use dimensions as a design tool. As the building takes shape, you'll discover how to generate construction documentation, create schedules, consider site issues, and use Revit's rendering capabilities.
- Shows you how to work on a real-world design from start to finish
- Helps you to understand industry best practices and quickly become proficient with the user interface
- Explains how to effectively plan and create walls, doors, window, floors, and ceilings
- Details ways to create professional stairs and railings
- Walks you through using Revit's powerful dimensions, families, worksets, worksharing, and phase management featuresvEncourages you to show off your design with beautifully lit, fully rendered 3D scenes
Autodesk Revit Architecture: No Experience Required features downloadable tutorial files so you can jump in at any exercise. It's the perfect resource for learning this essential BIM software.
|Publisher:||Wiley & Sons, Incorporated, John|
|Publish Date:||Jun 04, 2013|
|Number of Pages:||984|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.18|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.3 x 7.4 x 2.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.