Customers also bought these products
T-Mobile Pre-Paid Nokia Lumia 521 4G Smartphone
About this item
About this item
The compact 521 4G T-Mobile Pre-Paid Nokia Lumia Smartphone is a Windows Phone that sports a memory card slot, 5MP camera. The cell phone also has a removable battery, a 1 GHz processor, and is 4G-capable. This T-Mobile Pre-Paid Smartphone also has the ability to integrate with Xbox, Windows 8 and SkyDrive. This phone is a smart choice to connect, play games or get your daily weather, in addition to talking to friends and family.
Nokia Lumia 521 4G Smartphone:
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.24 x 3.86 x 2.09|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I already have a phone with the $30 plan. Can I just switch the number on to the Nokia Lumia 521?
- Yes, but you will need to have T-Mobile switch the SIM number over because this phone comes with/takes a mini-SIM card. The switchover was painless and free.by Boothnbren4/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- calling t-mobile and doing this was very easy, they let you do it every 6 months with no charge. You also can cut the larger SIM card if wanted to and use it in the 521, there are templates online for doing this, but since the phone comes with the new smaller SIM, may as well use it. Cheers.by mca110/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. In fact, all you need to do is move the SIM card from your current phone into the new phone. There should be nothing else that needs to be done -- your account is tied to the SIM card and not to the phone. You can even switch back and forth between the two phones, if for some reason you want to use your old phone for a time.by mogelijk4/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Lumia 521 uses a micro-SIM card, so if your other phone uses that as well, just transfer the SIM cards and your good. If your phone has a different sized SIM card, you'll have to call T-Mobile to have the number transferred to the micro-SIM card in the Lumia 521.by AaronPM10/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it is sold for prepaid. You may use an existing t-mobile sim card (micro, not mini) or you can activate a new prepaid plan.by jpdl10/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No contract needed. T-mobile has different month to month plans. I had a $50.00 plan that was very good.. Unlimited Text, Unlimited nation wide Voice, and unlimited Data... First 500 MB of that data was at 4G speed the rest will be 2G. I now have the Unlimited 4G plan (well worth it) at $70.00 month. You can take your phone to any T-mobile store or buy the kit from Walmart and do it from home. You may need to confirm if the phone from Walmort comes with a simcard kit, I don't know...I got mine from T-mobile. T-mobile sells the Nokia 521 for $200.00 but they give you a FREE $50.00 card and it comes with a FREE simcard kit to connect...comes out to $150.00.by ShineH17510/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It comes without a contract.by vietkey10/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No this is T-Mobile. They no longer have contracts. You can go Prepaid or go Monthly with this phone. I bought it as a Prepaid and called T-Mobile for a plan. It works out better for me to put my family on a plan. It depends how much you use it. However I am under no contract committment with them. I can stop at anytime.by sammy5510/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Prepaid phones require you to pay for minutes, texts, and data before you use them.by CommunityAnswer12/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I have 4 phones on the prepaid plan with My Family Mobile. It has been a great plan--unlimited talk, text, web for one low monthly price. Unlike contract plans, you pay before usage, so there is no "grace period"; the bill is due on the due date specified or you lose service.by lovingwishes2/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- U just pay for ur price plan before using service...and every month thereafter. No contract... Soon as u pay u use it...unlimited text and tak 50 a month...great planby MommyOSix2/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Can this phone work with my current Walmart family mobile TMoble compatible SIM card?by Resmuni2/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?