Similar items in stock
Philips BDP2100/F7 Blu-ray Player
Check out these related products
- Clearance$6.19 List price $12.99Save $6.80
- Clearance$6.51 List price $13.99Save $7.48
- Clearance$6.10 List price $12.99Save $6.89
- Clearance$6.97 List price $13.99Save $7.02
- Clearance$11.79 List price $23.99Save $12.20
- Clearance$11.85 List price $23.99Save $12.14
- Clearance$6.98 List price $13.99Save $7.01
- Clearance$6.39 List price $12.99Save $6.60
- Clearance$19.97 List price $39.99Save $20.02
- Clearance$10.61 List price $21.99Save $11.38
- Clearance$7.27 List price $14.99Save $7.72
- Clearance$6.11 List price $12.99Save $6.88
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Philips Blu-ray Player plays your favorite HD movies with vivid colors and perspective as well as clear, immersive sound. The Blu-ray player uses video upscaling so your DVDs are displayed in optimal HD quality. Using built-in WiFi, the Philips Blu-ray DVD player can access streaming services such as Netflix and Vudu. This Blu-ray player with Wi-Fi also plays CDs, allowing you to enjoy your entire entertainment library through a single system.
Philips BDP2100/F7 Blu-ray Player:
- Plays AVCHD, BD, BD R/BD RE, CD, CDDA, CD-R/CD-RW, DVD, DVD +R/+RW, DVD -R/-RW, SVCD and VCD
- DivX Plus HD Certified for high definition DivX playback
- DVD video upscaling to 1080p Full HD via HDMI for near-HD images
- Subtitle shift for widescreen without any missing subtitles
- Philips Blu-ray and DVD Player with built-in Wi-Fi offers Netflix streaming over the internet
|Connector Type:||USB 2.0 - front ? HDMI output ( 19 pin HDMI Type A ) - rear ? Ethernet ( RJ-45 ) - rear ? Digital audio output (coaxial) ( RCA phono ) - rear|
|Volts:||AC 120 V ( 60 Hz )|
|Music Media Format:||DVD-RW , DVD+RW , CD-RW , BD-RE|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||BDP2100/F7|
|Accessories Included:||AAA battery|
|Number of Discs:||1|
|Digital Video Formats:||High Definition (HD)|
|Features:||Yes , Power supply - internal , Progressive scanning, JPEG photo playback, x.v.Colour technology, Deep Color , Infrared|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||12.20 x 8.50 x 1.60 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- From what I can tell, it does NOT have WiFi...if it did it would not have the Ethernet input cable (RJ-45) on the back...you'll need a RJ-45 cable to run from a router to the player.by Chadman2/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO You need to buy an adapter for it..by BunkysPrincessTammy2/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nope it doesnt have wifi. It has a USB for a wifi dongle or ethernet access. Its a waste of moneyby Amelia0077/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I just bought this item Philips BDP2100/F7 Blu-ray Player, went to setup wifi and it says no wifi dongle present? what gives?
- You need to buy a Wi-fi dongle to use internet featuresby Sameatsham12/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had the same issue. I contacted Philips customer support and found out that these units had a software malfunction from the factory. You can contact Philips and they will send you a new one but first they will want to bill your credit card until you send the old one back. They have known about this for a long time and yet the units are still in the stores.by BaronQ5/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You will need a SPECIFIC wifi adapter for this model. Sorryby BunkysPrincessTammy7/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can't, unless you buy an adapter cable for HDMI to AV cable.by Sameatsham12/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You need to get an HDMI to RCA converter cable. Amazon has a 5 foot HDMI to RCA cable with gold-plated tips (for best connection) for about 10 bucks. The manufacturer is "eForCity"...Amazon part #435232. BUT..BEAR IN MIND...by doing this you are absolutely destroying your High Def signal...both video AND audio (HDMI stands for High Definition Multimedia Interface...it carries both video and audio). A bluray player is useless without a High Def TV with an HDMI input!!! You may as well just use a standard DVD player.by Chadman8/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$39.99 Was $49.99Save $10.00
- $32.99 List price $39.88Save $6.89