Similar items in stock
Philips BDP2100/F7 Blu-ray Player
Consider these popular products
- $31.02 List price $39.98Save $8.96
- $74.88 List price $89.88Save $15.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Philips Blu-ray Player plays your favorite HD movies with vivid colors and perspective as well as clear, immersive sound. The Blu-ray player uses video upscaling so your DVDs are displayed in optimal HD quality. Using built-in WiFi, the Philips Blu-ray DVD player can access streaming services such as Netflix and Vudu. This Blu-ray player with Wi-Fi also plays CDs, allowing you to enjoy your entire entertainment library through a single system.
Philips BDP2100/F7 Blu-ray Player:
- Plays AVCHD, BD, BD R/BD RE, CD, CDDA, CD-R/CD-RW, DVD, DVD +R/+RW, DVD -R/-RW, SVCD and VCD
- DivX Plus HD Certified for high definition DivX playback
- DVD video upscaling to 1080p Full HD via HDMI for near-HD images
- Subtitle shift for widescreen without any missing subtitles
- Philips Blu-ray and DVD Player with built-in Wi-Fi offers Netflix streaming over the internet
|Product Type:||Blu-ray disc player|
|Supported Digital Audio Standards:||WAV, WMA, AAC, PCM, MP3|
|Media Load Type:||Tray|
|Supported Digital Video Standards:||DivX, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, XviD, MPEG-4, AVI, MKV, H.264, AVCHD, DivX Plus HD|
|Media Type:||CD-R, CD-RW, SVCD, DVD-R, DVD+RW, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD, CD, Video CD, BD-R, BD-RE, Blu-ray Disc, CD-DA|
|Upscaling:||Yes ( up to 1080p )|
|Additional Features:||Progressive scanning, JPEG photo playback, x.v.Colour technology, Deep Color|
|Digital Audio Format:||Dolby Digital output, DTS digital output, Dolby True HD digital output, Dolby Digital Plus output|
|Sound Output Mode:||Stereo|
|Power Consumption Operational:||11 Watt|
|Power Consumption Stand By / Sleep:||1 Watt|
|Power Device:||Power supply - internal|
|Voltage Required:||AC 120 V ( 60 Hz )|
|Connector Type:||USB 2.0 - front HDMI output ( 19 pin HDMI Type A ) - rear Ethernet ( RJ-45 ) - rear Digital audio output (coaxial) ( RCA phono ) - rear|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.439|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.2 x 8.5 x 1.6|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- From what I can tell, it does NOT have WiFi...if it did it would not have the Ethernet input cable (RJ-45) on the back...you'll need a RJ-45 cable to run from a router to the player.by Chadman10/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO You need to buy an adapter for it..by BunkysPrincessTammy7/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nope it doesnt have wifi. It has a USB for a wifi dongle or ethernet access. Its a waste of moneyby Amelia0077/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I just bought this item Philips BDP2100/F7 Blu-ray Player, went to setup wifi and it says no wifi dongle present? what gives?
- You need to buy a Wi-fi dongle to use internet featuresby Sameatsham12/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had the same issue. I contacted Philips customer support and found out that these units had a software malfunction from the factory. You can contact Philips and they will send you a new one but first they will want to bill your credit card until you send the old one back. They have known about this for a long time and yet the units are still in the stores.by BaronQ5/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You will need a SPECIFIC wifi adapter for this model. Sorryby BunkysPrincessTammy7/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The picture and sound quality are excellent. The only thing is, the player starts to freeze up after a while, while watching DVDs/Blu-rays and also while trying to stream to Netflix. (In about 2 weeks of use). I had to continuously unplug and plug it back in to reset it. That would get it going again. I returned this for a Sony because I was afraid that after the return date, I would be stuck with a defective player after spending $60 bucks. The picture quality on the Sony (for the same price) is not as good quality as the Phillips and the menu and remote control were more difficult. I missed the simplicity of the Phillips. I would not recommend purchasing this as a gift, because the durability of the unit is just not that good. It may not last so long for your friend. I also saw a lot of reviews on Amazon about freezing and locking up.by TheMarz2/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO!!!by Mimibear671/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?