Check out these related products
- $16.20 List price $19.99Save $3.79
- $20.76 List price $21.99Save $1.23
- $6.99 List price $7.99Save $1.00
- $20.70 List price $24.99Save $4.29
- $11.71 List price $12.99Save $1.28
- $13.93 List price $14.99Save $1.06
- $14.21 List price $14.99Save $0.78
- $13.66 List price $14.99Save $1.33
- $15.23 List price $16.99Save $1.76
- $12.12 List price $12.99Save $0.87
Volume 1: Through the Lens of Music Photographer Rob Shanahan
Consider these popular products
- $14.36 List price $24.99Save $10.63
- $5.03 List price $5.95Save $0.92
- $23.37 List price $35.00Save $11.63
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Rob Shanahan is one of the world's most published photographers in the music industry. He is Ringo Starr's personal photographer and has been working closely with him since 2004, photographing and designing his tour books, DVD's, and records "Y-Not" and "Ringo 2012." In 2008 he accompanied Ringo to Liverpool to document his return home and a string of performances in the "Liverpool ? 2008 City of Culture" festivities. Volume 1, his first published collection of music photographs, was released in December of 2011. With the foreword by Ringo Starr, and quotes from rockers such as drummer Neil Peart of RUSH, Edgar Winter, Billy Squier, Tommy Lee and Joe Walsh, this 224 page hardcover photo book is getting rave reviews and will please photography and music fans alike.
|Contributed by:||Starr, Ringo|
|Publisher:||Alfred Pub Co|
|Publish Date:||Apr 2013|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.5 x 13.25 x 1.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.