About this item
The 24" Roadmaster Granite Peak Boys' Mountain Bike is a smart choice as an all-around, all-terrain bike for boys. Your junior cruiser will hit the trail with confidence thanks to the Roadmaster Granite Peak Bike's Shimano rear derailleur and SRAM drive twist shifters. The boys' 24-inch mountain bike is suitable for ages 12 years and up. Its 18 speeds will appeal to his need for speed and desire to attack most any terrain. The mountain bike's steel frame and 24-inch alloy rim wheels provide motion control and durability. The linear pull brakes and sporty racing paint job contribute to the overall safety of this boys' 24-inch mountain bike. Your little athlete will get plenty of exercise and fresh air in the driver's seat of this rugged Roadmaster Mountain Bike.
Please note: If you select Site to Store delivery, your 24" Roadmaster Granite Peak Boys' Mountain Bike(s) will not be assembled upon pickup.
24" Roadmaster Granite Peak Boys' Mountain Bike, Gray:
- Roadmaster Granite Peak Mountain Bike Frame: steel mountain frame geometry for easy riding
- Fork: suspension fork smoothes bumps and increases control
- Roadmaster Granite Peak Mountain Bike Gearing (# of speeds): 18 speeds
- Derailleur: Shimano rear derailleur
- Shifter: SRAM drive twist shifters change gears smoothly
- Crank: 3-piece mountain crank offers wide gear range
- Brakes: linear pull brakes
- Wheels/tires: 24" wheels
- Rims: alloy rims provide control and durability
- Handlebars: steel handlebars
- Seat: padded seat
- Pedals: standard pedals
- Assembly required
- Gray Roadmaster Mountain Bike Dimensions: 62"L x 23"W x 27"H
|Bike Type:||Mountain Bikes|
|Age Start:||12 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||42.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||62.0 x 23.0 x 27.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hi Tina, Thank you for your question. The 24" Roadmaster Granite Peak does come with a kickstand.by RoadmasterCustomerSupport2/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with a kick stand.by dilema871/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes there is a kick stand.by BPLITTLE12/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Comes installed.by Bod1112/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does have a kick stand.by the4ws12/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Phillips screwdriver, adjustable wrench, pliers and allen wrenchby AmosCrazyHorse3/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Screwdriver, Allen Wrench and ratchet/socketby itsok210/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi N123, Thank you for your question. I have listed below the tools needed for assembly. Phillips head screw driver 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, & 8mm Allen keys Adjustable wrench or a 9mm, 10mm, 14mm, & 15mm open and box end wrenches Pair of pliers with cable cutting abilityby RoadmasterCustomerSupport11/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Mary, Thank you for your question. The 26" Roadmaster Granite Peak Mountain Bike may be more suitable for a 5'8" rider. The larger wheel size would give more leg room. He may grow out of the 24" bicycle rather quickly.by PacificCustomerSupport2/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Mary, Thank you for your question. The 24" Boys Roadmaster Granite Peak may be a little small for someone that tall. I would suggest the 26" Roadmaster Granite Peak also available at Wal-Mart. This would give the rider more leg room and offer the same style of ride.by RoadmasterCustomerSupport1/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?