24" Mongoose Ledge 2.1 Girls' Mountain Bike, Pink
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Blaze new trails with the 24" Mongoose Ledge 2.1 Girls' Mountain Bike. The 24" Mongoose Bike is perfect for the junior adventurer looking for exciting off-road action. Suitable for ages 12 and up, the 21-speed Mongoose Mountain Bike boasts a Shimano rear derailleur and twist shifters, which allow for easy, precision shifting. The aluminum suspension frame and alloy rims lend the 24-inch mountain bike lightweight stability and responsiveness needed for the trail's unexpected bumps and turns. The four-bar linkage, full-suspension frame offers a comfortable, controlled ride while providing a stable base for the 24" Mongoose Bike.Please note: If you select Site to Store delivery, your bike(s) will not be assembled upon pickup.
24" Mongoose Ledge 2.1 Girls' Mountain Bike, Pink:
- Pink Mongoose Mountain Bike Frame: aluminum suspension frame
- Fork: suspension fork smoothes bumps and increases control
- Gearing (# of speeds): 21 speeds
- Derailleur: Shimano rear derailleur for precise shifting
- Shifter: twist shifters change gears easily
- Crank: 3-piece crank offers wide gear range
- Brakes: linear pull brakes provide great braking power
- Wheels/tires: 24" wheels
- Rims: alloy rims for lightweight durability
- Handlebars: steel handlebars
- Seat: padded seat
- Pedals: standard pedals
- Assembly required
- Girls Mountain Bike Dimensions: 66"L x 22.5"W x 38"H
|Bike Type:||Mountain Bikes|
|Age Start:||12 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||40.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||66.0 x 22.5 x 38.0|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The frame is 24" as are the wheels. This combination of same-sizing is common with nearly all sizes of bicycles (16, 20, 24, 26, etc. - frame height = rim size.by TLofMA2/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Deb, Thanks for your question. The 24" Mongoose Ledge 2.1 Girls' Mountain Bike has a sixteen inch frame size.by MongooseCustomerSupport11/15/2014Written by a verified representative from MongooseCustomerSupportWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does, but not in pink. The 26 inch is only in white. I just ordered it for myself after I got the 24" in pink for my daughter. The aluminum frame is so lightweight and I was very impressed by the quality. Plus it was the same price as the 24"! Only $139.99!by Luckybelle123/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Dee, Thanks for your question. The Mongoose Ladies Ledge 2.1 is available with a 26 inch wheel size. The color scheme is different, but other than color and wheel size they are the same model.by MongooseCustomerSupport11/12/2013Written by a verified representative from MongooseCustomerSupportWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- With the seat all the way down, as far down as it can go, yes, you would be able to site and touch the ground - though you might be slightly tippy-toe. My daughter is 59" and is not quite tippy-toe capable, having to leanover on one side when stopping. She is OK with this by the way, I am not forcing her to ride a big bike.by TLofMA12/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely, I am 5'5" and feel the bike is a little small.by Luckybelle1212/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?