About this item
Cruise the neighborhood in style with the 24" Huffy Boys' Cranbrook Cruiser Bike. The classic single-speed cruiser from Huffy has some finely refined features including a large spring saddle, dual-density pedals, and grips for improved handling. The 24" Huffy Boys' Cranbrook Cruiser Bike comes in a colorful combination of red, cream and burgundy. Its slightly curved lines give it a unique touch of style. The boys bicycle has its white wall tires mounted on weather-resistant red steel rims. The single speed bike offers a comfortable ride on the wide cushioned saddle with springs. The coaster brakes perform well irrespective of the conditions, ensuring safe and powerful braking system. The burgundy 24" Huffy cruiser bike provides fun truly worthy of the money you shell out.
24" Boys' Bike, Huffy Cranbrook Cruiser, Burgundy:
- Steel frame
- Wide cushioned saddle with springs
- Wide-sweep cruiser handlebar with dual-density grips
- Single speed
- Coaster brakes
- Dual-density pedals
- The 24" Boys' Bike, Huffy Cranbrook Cruiser model features stylish white wall tires with painted steel rims
- The boys cruiser bike has painted front and rear fenders to discourage rust
- Model 54420
See our entire assortment of bikes and ride on toys at Walmart.com.
|Age Start:||12 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||45.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||67.0 x 26.0 x 42.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I'm 5'6" and weigh 100 lbs more than u and what I like about this bike is it's seat will adjust down to the tire size of 24". I have short legs and this fits me fine, whereas a 26" which used to be good for me in my younger years is a hop up for me now. I would say it depends on your age and agility, if ur still young for years to come, go for the 26 if not go for the 24!by LilFatDude9/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's all about the length of your legs...and the size of the frame... Bike makers measure the vertical distance between the top of the bicycle seat post tube to the center of the crank. Most bicycle frames measure 18 to 22 inches tall. "Generally," a 17 inch frame is most comfortable for riders between 4'9"' and 5'6". An 18 inch frame is best suited for riders from 5'5" to 5'9". Over 6 feet a rider might have a frame size of 22 to 25 inches. However these numbers are not absolute as everyone has a different build and or length of their legs (in-seam). Each of us have our own special and unique body proportions that may alter what works or "feels" best to you. When determining frame size, do not be confused by wheel sizes (24, 26 and 27 inch etc.). Wheel size or diameters are independent of the frame size. As a result, you can find a shorter framed bicycle with larger wheels. Often, smaller sized bikes with 24 inch wheels do have shorter frame sizes, to accommodate younger (children or pre-teen) and or very shorter (under 5') riders. In addition, small diameter wheels will make the bike closer to the ground.by Glen2Gs8/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Baby is about your side and he's find with this size! he's 5 pounds more then you at 10 year old! So you be find with this size!by needmooremoney6/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you could ride it easy I am 230 and 6 ft and ride it easyby tracer8810/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 5'1" and find it comfortable to ride. The best way to judge proper fit for a bike is if the seat is lined up with your hip while you are standing next to it.by needsorganization5/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe the 26" would be more appropriate. Both 24" and 26" are great looking bike and very sturdy, however make sure you check for damaged parts and get them replaced by huffy or return the bike to Walmart. You can see my review for this bike on my review page. Happy riding :)by zuma61959/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- you should buy this bike because my mom has the same bike and she is 5'7by Speakeroids8/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does.by WheelieBikeFan3/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Biker0310/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it does. i was actually surprised that it did. great bike ofr the money.by bikingopa9/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does but also comes with a reflector mounted on the post under the seat which will need to be adjusted if lowering the seat, small Phillips head screw driver will accomplish that!by LilFatDude9/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby japalono8/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The seat has a clamp on it to quickly release the seat and tighten it.by copymama8/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Nothingbutme5/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had mine shipped to the local store and when I took in the paperwork and confirmed it, I asked if they could assemble it, they did and at no cost. I can not vouch for all stores!by LilFatDude4/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it will, but you have to ASK for that feature, and since i could not find a place to do that while ordering online, i simply called my store when the item arrived for pickup and asked them to do it--i figured a day or two--they did it in 2 HOURS!by MESL8/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Prob not, but believe me it's pretty easy!!by missysboys8/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, they will assemble it. But the front tire on this bike went flat after my 1st ride. See my review.by SamInJacksonville8/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think you may have to ask some one! because my bike came in a box even at the store!by needmooremoney6/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Some people had free assembly. I called my local Walmart and they surprisingly said no. But for me assembly was a cinch! Confirm that your local Walmart offers free assembly: If so then ship Site to Store. Best regards.by sincitylife4/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?