Sheffield Rogue 10" Fixed Blade Hunting Knife with Bonus Firestarter and Sharpener
Customers also viewed these products
- $5.71 Was $49.99Save $44.28
- $16.19 Was $17.88Save $1.69
- $23.46 List price $39.99Save $16.53
- $15.89 List price $23.99Save $8.10
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Sheffield Rogue 10" Fixed Blade Hunting Knife is made of stainless steel for durability. It comes with a sharpener for fine adjustments, a sheath for storing the knife and fire starter that can be used to light small camp fires. This stainless steel hunting knife is suitable for avid outdoorsmen and hunters.
Sheffield Rogue 10" Fixed Blade Hunting Knife with Sheath, Black:
- 10" stainless steel fixed blade
- Includes sharpener, fire starter and sheath
- Model# 8216
- This Sheffield Rogue knife with bonus firestarter and sharpener is ideal for an avid outdoorsmen
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||16.73 x 3.74 x 1.77|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The fire starter is the rod with the black coating. The other one is a diamond-steel sharpener. You can probably throw the sharpener away, in fact the whole knife and keep the fire striker. Its the only thing that even slightly works.by Ratsan11/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it has no tang at all. Its a spot welded rod.by Ratsan10/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products