Faded Glory Women's Plus-Size Crinkled Guaze Maxi Skirt
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Update your wardrobe with this Faded Glory Crinkled Gauze Women's Plus-Size Maxi Skirt. It is made of 100 percent cotton for comfort and ease of care. It also has an elastic drawstring waistband. This crinkle maxi skirt is an ideal addition for summer, and it is easily coordinated with a pair of sandals and a tank top. The item is available in multiple colors and sizes.
Faded Glory Women's Plus-Size Crinkled Gauze Maxi Skirt:
- 100% cotton
- Elastic drawstring waistband
- Maxi skirt
- Crinkle fabric
- Dip dyed
- Hand wash separately and twist to dry
- Coordinates with summer sandals and a tank top
- This cotton maxi skirt is ideal for an afternoon picnic with the family or a lunch date
Fabric Care Instructions: Wash separately before wearing. Machine wash cold separately or with like colors. Gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Line dry, do not iron.
Explore this item
|Color:||Red , Pink|
|Clothing Category:||Women's Plus|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||18.00 x 16.00 x 2.00 IN|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1218834|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Approximately 36" long.by atu110/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm short, only about 5'2", and it's longer than I would like. I'm just going to roll it over, or pull it up and hope a shirt will cover it. It comes almost to my anklesby sherhaller9/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 5'5" and I have to roll the top down once so I don't step on it.by lenabob5199/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i am 5' 4" the skirt is a little long so i simply roll the waistband one turn and then it's good to go.by echomoon19/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 5'5" and for me it is floor length.by Ladydj298/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm 5'7 and this skirt comes to my ankles.by carol2sweet8/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm 5'3 and the size 1x skirt goes to the ground so it is nice and long and flows great.by Jerzie8/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it falls to around the anklesby plussizerealwoman8/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I purchased a 3x and it was 39 inched in length from top of waist to the hem. I love my blue skirt. I did a review as well if you would like more details.by Levenia9/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 38" Long - until it's washed a few times and becomes 36"Long.by Jname8/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i bought an oversized white button up man styled shirt and the combo looks good.by echomoon19/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The top was made by Hanes.by An anonymous customer8/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I got the just my size printed tank top in Caribbean Blue and it matches well, plus it's 100% cotton like the skirt.by plusmom8/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?