Pre-Seed Fertility-Friendly Personal Lubricant, 1.4 oz
Customers also considered
- $12.98 Was $14.55Save $1.57
- $18.47 Was $20.43Save $1.96
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Pre-Seed Fertility-Friendly Personal Lubricant, 1.4 oz, tube is a popular choice for couples trying to get pregnant. This product is clinically shown to fertility-friendly and is actually developed by doctors and used by fertility clinics. The Pre-Seed personal lubricant is glycerin-free and is designed to mimic your body's natural fluids. It provides an antioxidant support for the sperm. This fertility-friendly lubricant includes nine applicators.
Pre-Seed Fertility-Friendly Personal Lubricant:
- Clinically shown to be fertility friendly
- For use when trying to get pregnant
- Developed by doctors and used by fertility clinics
- +9 applicators
- Provides antioxidant support for sperm
- Mimics your own fertile fluids
- From the makers of First Response
Warning Text: Keep out of reach of children. If irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately, and if it persists, consult a physician.
Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Pluronic, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Arabinogalactan, Potassium Phosphate, Propylparaben.
Instructions: Important: The applicators are single-use only. If additional lubrication is desired, use a new applicator or apply by hand. Store at 36??????-86??????f
Explore this item
|Manufacturer:||Church & Dwight Co., Inc.|
Active Ingredient Purpose
- Stop use and ask a doctor if Pre-Seed lubricant supplements the body's own natural fluids to enhance the comfort of intimate sexual activity. It is safe for use by couples who are trying to conceive. Pre-Seed lubricant may be applied to vaginal or penile tissues to provide lubrication And moisture. Compatible with latex And polyurethane condoms.
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Purified Water, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Pluronic, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Arabinogalactan, Potassium Phosphate, Propylparaben.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes it really does! I wouldn't use it if you're trying to avoid pregnancy.by Vanessa900224/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (10)Was this answer helpful?