About this item
THE PROFESSIONAL STANDARD FOR ALL INDIAN ARROWHEAD COLLECTORS
Are you looking for insight, understanding, and a whole lot of information? If so, let the dean of arrowhead collectors, Robert M. Overstreet, take you on a guided tour of this exciting hobby and the history it represents in "The Official Overstreet Indian Arrowheads Identification and Price Guide, "Thirteenth Edition
This new edition is packed with thousands of new illustrations - More than 12,000 actual-size photographs - of points from all over the United States. It's a hands-on, how-to education in one book
For more than two decades, there has been only one authoritative resource for experienced enthusiasts and beginners alike. Collectors, dealers, and historians agree: "The Official Overstreet Indian Arrowheads Identification and Price Guide "is the best book of its kind
- Thousands of new illustrations included covering many new point types that have never been seen before from all over the United States
- More than 12,000 actual-size photographs
- Exciting color section with over 440 actual size photos
- Special sections on how to identify and grade your points
- Large format
- Featuring 10 Geographic Sections PLUS A BRAND NEW section on related High Quality Prehistoric Artifacts collected by some of the Most Distinguished Collectors of today's times
- Includes revised pricing, new photos, plus a tour of the Museum of Native American History in Bentonville Arkansas.
|Contributed by:||Cox, Sam W.|
|Contributed by:||Cooper, Steven R.|
|Publisher:||Random House Information Group|
|Publish Date:||Dec 10, 2013|
|Number of Pages:||1392|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.5 x 9.25 x 1.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.