About this item
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the ACT with 3 full-length practice tests, thorough ACT topic reviews, and extra practice online.
"Inside the Book: All the Practice & Strategies You Need"
- 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
- Over 500 total practice test and drill questions
- Specific strategies for tackling every question type
- Comprehensive content review for all five sections of the ACT
- End-of-chapter drills to help you put your learning into practice
- Proven techniques like Process of Elimination and Personal Order of Difficulty to help raise your score
"Exclusive Access to More Practice and Resources Online"
- 1 additional full-length practice test
- Instant score reports, score trends, a breakdown of how well you did on each section, and tips for improvement
- Interactive, click-through lessons for each section of the ACT
- Tons of next-step-to-college resources, including detailed school profiles, Top 10 ranking lists, and admissions & financial aid info
|Publisher:||Random House Information Group|
|Publish Date:||Dec 03, 2013|
|Number of Pages:||640|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.08|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.5 x 10.75 x 1.75|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.