The following content was provided by the publisher.
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the ACT with 4 full-length practice tests, thorough ACT topic reviews, a DVD with expert tutorials, a bonus "ACT Insider" guide to college, and extra practice online.
"Inside the Book: All the Practice & Strategies You Need"
- 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
- Over 500 total practice test and drill questions
- DVD with tutorials & advice from leading course instructors
- Comprehensive content review for all five sections of the ACT
- Specific strategies for tackling every question type
- End-of-chapter drills to help you put your learning into practice
- Proven techniques like Process of Elimination and Personal Order of Difficulty to help raise your score
- Quick guide to understanding college costs and loans
- Special college prep section packed with helpful info on planning college visits, picking a perfect school, and writing essays that stand out
"Exclusive Access to More Practice and Resources Online"
- 2 additional full-length practice tests
- Instant score reports, score trends, a breakdown of how well you did on each section, and tips for improvement
- Interactive, click-through lessons for each section of the ACT
- Tons of next-step-to-college resources, including detailed school profiles, Top 10 ranking lists, and admissions & financial aid info
Random House Inc
|Number of Pages:
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):
8.25 x 10.75 x 2.0