About this item
The Lopez Cherry Jewelry Armoire provides a place to store and organize your best and most delicate accessories. With its transitional style and warm finish, it matches with a variety of home decors and color schemes. The top section has a felt-lined space with rolls for holding rings while preventing scratches. There is also a mirror on the underside of the lid for making adjustments and viewing jewelry selections. Multiple drawers down the middle can hold bracelets, scarves and other fashion accessories. Additionally, two side doors open to reveal felt-lined storage for necklaces, where they can hang from hooks without tangling. Decorative hardware accents the front of this jewelry storage armoire.
Lopez Jewelry Armoire, Cherry:
- Transitional style
- Cherry finish
- Felt-lined space with ring holders and mirror
- Decorative hardware accents the front
- 2 side doors open to reveal felt-lined necklace storage
- Dimensions: 16"L x 11"W x 40"H
- Standing jewelry armoire model# 97006
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||99.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||16.0 x 11.0 x 40.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No; the top drawer is "fake". If you open the top lid, you will find a divided area for rings and other small pieces of jewelry. The other drawers open.by Twacorbie12/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the top opens up and all the drawers open.by Marilyn921262/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This armoire has 4 divided spaces in the top; 1/4 of the area has 4 rows for rings.by Twacorbie4/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use the very front & back, which gives it a total of 6 rows.by Stormdancer4/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, some of the drawers are divided. There are ring rolls and storage areas.by CommunityAnswer3/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes; the first drawer does not pull out & to access this space, you lift the lid. This area has dividers as well as the second drawer.by Twacorbie4/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?