The Evenflo SecureKid 400 Booster Car Seat Crawford is a two-for-one booster car seat. This seat can be used as a harnessed booster, or it can be used in conjunction with your car's seat belt. The SecureKid 400 can be used for children weighing anywhere from 20 lbs all the way up to 100 lbs. The SecureKid 400 comes equipped with SureLATCH technology. Simply click, click, push and go for a super-fast, super-snug installation in less than 60 seconds. Protecting children is the core mission at Evenflo. For almost a century Evenflo has been a leader in safety, innovation and education. Knowing that one in four automobile accidents are side impact collisions, Evenflo believes it's important to go beyond the current government standards when designing the next generation of Evenflo car seats, including the Evenflo SecureKid 400 Booster Car Seat Crawford.
Evenflo SecureKid 400 Booster Car Seat, Crawford:
Questions about product recalls?
- The Evenflo SecureKid 400 Booster Car Seat Crawford is forward-facing using the internal harness, for a child from 22 to 65 lbs and 28" to 57" tall
- Belt positioning booster seat, for a child from 40 to 110 lbs and 28" to 57" tall
- The Evenflo Booster Car Seat has a 5-point harness
- Energy absorbing foam liner (EPS)
- Adjustable headrest
- Dual built-in cup holders
- 5-Point Harness Car Seat Assembled weight: 18.43 lbs
- Evenflo Booster Car Seat Dimensions: 21"L x 19"W x 26"H
- Exclusive SureLATCH technology
- Quick Connector LATCH quickly and safely attaches and detaches with 1 hand
- This 5-Point Harness Car Seat meets or exceeds all applicable Federal Safety Standards and Evenflo's Side Impact Standard
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls