About this item
The SportRack SR7095 Skyline XL Roof Mount Cargo Box expands your vehicle's storage space while traveling. Constructed of UV resistant, high density polyethylene this durable cargo box offers 18-cubic feet of storage space, passenger side-openings and (2) locking hatches for added security. The cargo box mounts directly to most factory cross bars, Thule square load bars and round crossbars with a maximum diameter of 4-inches. With the included U-bolt set, it tightens on the crossbars with threaded hand knobs. With a weight capacity of 110-pounds, this cargo box measures 55-inches (L) by 41-inches (H) by 14-inches (W) and weighs 30-pounds. The SportRack SR7095 Skyline XL Roof Mount Cargo Box comes with a limited lifetime warranty. SportRack, a brand of the Thule Group, offers a vast array of multi-sport roof rack systems and accessories, hitch-mounted products, cargo boxes and truck-mounted racks for the active family looking for quality products at a great value.
SportRack Skyline XL Roof-Mount (18 cubic feet) Cargo Box, Black:
- Gives you extra storage room that will free up space
- Made from UV-resistant, high-density polyethylene
- 18-cubic-feet of storage space
- Easy to install
- Fits on most factory crossbars, as well as other round and square bars with a 4" diameter
- Convenient side openings for easy access
- Two locking hatches for added security
- U-bolt set
- Tightens on the crossbars with threaded hand knobs
- Can be easily removed and stored away when not in use
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||30.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||55.0 x 41.0 x 14.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This will fits on most factory crossbars, as well as other round and square bars with a 4" diameter.by CommunityAnswer5/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This box is designed to fit on almost any car with factory or aftermarket crossbars. You MUST have crossbars for it to attach to, just rails is not enough. The crossbars are what goes across the car from rail to rail to hold the actual load. Copy and paste this url into your web browser: It is the fitment guide for all SportRack products. https://cdn.shptrn.com/media/mfg/572/media_document/7975/SRGuide_short.pdf?1366740487 If you are unsure of this, just go to www.sportrack.com and look for the fitment guide. It will show you all the makes and models and what fits on them.by MattFL1/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can mount any of the SportRack cargo boxes directly onto the factory installed roof rack.by SportRack12/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes.by Boruch4/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby robbedinTX4/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, not 100% although pretty close. If you are traveling and there is driving rain there could be some water splashed from the car roof into the mounting hardware holes. I would protect the contents with tarp or plastic bags if there is a chance of rain.by SportRack15/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (20) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is not large enough to fit most skis.by CommunityAnswer4/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This cargo box is typically used to store extra luggage for trips. It is only 54" long (54"L X 39"W X 19.5"H). I would recommend one of the SportRack Horizon cargo boxes if you need a cargo box for skis.by SportRack13/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?