About this item
Hugh Jackman, Academy Award(R) winner Russell Crowe and Anne Hathaway star in this critically-acclaimed adaptation of the epic musical phenomenon. Set against the backdrop of 19th-century France, "Les Miserables" tells the story of ex-prisoner Jean Valjean (Jackman), hunted for decades by the ruthless policeman Javert (Crowe), after he breaks parole. When Valjean agrees to care for factory worker Fantine's (Hathaway) young daughter, Cosette, their lives change forever. This enthralling story is a timeless testament to the survival of the human spirit and "an unforgettable experience" (Richard Roeper, RichardRoeper.com).
Director Commentary, "The Stars of 'Les Miserables'", "Creating the Perfect Paris", "The Original Masterwork: Victor Hugo's 'Les Miserables'", "'Les Miserables': A Revolutionary Approach".
Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired), French and Spanish, Digital Offers Must Be Redeemed by 4/30/2015, My Scenes, BD-Live, pocket BLU App.
|Starring:||Hugh Jackman, Russell Crowe, Anne Hathaway, Amanda Seyfried, Sacha Baron Cohen, Helena Bonham Carter, Eddie Redmayne|
|Studio Name:||Universal Pictures Home Entertainment|
|BD Release Date:||02/03/2015|
|Run Time (in minutes):||158 minutes|
|Audio Tracks:||AC, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital 7.1|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.28|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.5 x 0.5 x 7.44|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes. Just the DVD format though. When you can afford it, you really need to upgrade to a Blu-Ray. Blu-Ray players will play both DVD and Blu-Ray-by soonergal4jesus2/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The box includes 2 disks. One is the regular DVD and the other is Blu-ray.by angellhorsee8/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it comes with both a Blu-Ray disk and a DVD disk.by Vancovuermoviewatcher4/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES IT CAN BE PLAYED ON ANY STANDARD DVD PLAYER. YOU CAN ONLY PLAY THE BLUE-RAY ON A BLUE-RAY PLAYERby SUPERSTARR284/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a DVD disc, along with the Blue Ray copy, so they can play it on a dvd. We did last night.by An anonymous customer4/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Ultraviolet means that you can access it on a cloud online and digital copy means that you can access it through iTunes.by angellhorsee8/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A digital copy can be downloaded for the internet and played on your computer.by jdwp3/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You need an vudu or flixster or itunes account. They will link them together and when you log onto your account you can watch your downloaded movie from either your computer, smartphone itunes and I think xbox. as long as you have internet hookup with your xbox. And it never scratches!!! lolby AkSteelersFan3/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Digital copy allows you to have a copy of the movie saved to your computer so you're able to move it around to different portable device and not have to watch the movie from the disc. Ultraviolet is a service that allows you to register your movie then you're able to stream the movie from different services, again, not needing the disc to watch the movie.by Nichkai4/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There should be a paper in the case with a code on it. Go to the website printed and you will be able to unlock your digital copy. If there is not a paper in the case I would take it to walmart and ask them.by Javert977/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?