About this item
The SanDisk CZ60 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive makes it easy for you to store and transport large amounts of data. A sleek, streamlined design makes it easy to carry this flash drive, and the USB connector is protected during transport when it retracts. With 32GB of storage memory, this sleek flash drive can hold numerous documents, photos and other files. The SanDisk 32GB Flash Drive has plug-and-play capabilities, so no additional software is required to use it.
<>brSanDisk CZ60 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive:
- Sleek, streamlined design
- Connector retracts with a pull of the slide, protecting the drive when it's not in use
- No additional software or drivers are required
- USB 2.0 flash drive
- Capacity: 32GB
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.08|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.5 x 4.0 x 6.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I currently use it for my xbox 360by pleasedinva1/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As long as there's a USB port on your gaming device, you can connect it to your device. It works well for my Xbox360.by sonicya1/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe the USB Drive uses a 2.0 port, I looked up what type of port is on my white Xbox360, and it uses 2.0 ports, so I'm guessing this USB uses 2.0 ports.by sonicya3/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a Cruzer Glide. It's only USB 2.0.by TerrellTheMonkeyboy12/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it works well with windows 8 and windows 8.1by ladyjai32/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As far as things are concerned, if you use the right format, (you should do this before saving anything), it doesn't care what is put on it. The only problem I can see, making sure the flash drive can hold all the info. you want to put on it.by Jaayee2/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?