The product specialists at have been extensively trained by the manufacturer of Napoleon grills. These specialists know the product inside and out, top to bottom, front to back. They're here to help you with every step of your Napoleon grill purchasing process. Learn everything you need to know as you customize your grill island with drawers, doors, pizza ovens and more! Call 579-5183 to speak with a product specialist and start building your dream grill island today. Hours: Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-7 p.m. E.T.
The Napoleon Mirage M730RSIB Grill with Infrared Rear and Side Burner uses extraordinary size, versatility, and cooking power to make a bold statement. Perfect for the grill master who cooks for large family gatherings and throws the occasional party, this 304 stainless steel grill offers 1,020 square inches of grill surface. There are fourstainless steel traditional bottom burners, a searing ceramic infrared right-side bottom burner, a rear infrared rotisserie burner, and a flush-mount infrared range burner for sauces and more. It also has a double-lined lift base roll top lid for oven-like heat retention, and its controls are backlit so you can keep cooking all through the night. You'll be cooking on a WAVE rod cooking grid supported by sear plates, utilizing a wrap-around condiment tray and size prep areas, the list goes on and on. You'll monitor temperature with an ACCU-PROBE temperature gauge and you'll never stress over ignition thanks to the automatic JETFIRE instant-startup system.
- LIFT EASE stainless steel roll top lid with cast aluminum ''no-rust sides'' that allow zero-clearance installation from the rear
- i-GLOW ergonomic knobs with backlight technology
- Stainless steel side shelves and full WRAP-AROUND condiment trays
- Tube burners positioned front to back for exact heat control and independent grilling zone use. Choose direct cooking to broil your food or indirect cooking for an oven-like experience.
- Porcelainized cast iron WAVE reversible-channel cooking grids hold drippings to keep food juicy
- Patented stainless steel sear plates easily control flare-ups and protect the 304 stainless steel burners
- Right-side ceramic infrared burner quickly locks in flavor
- Infrared rear rotisserie burner for sealing in juices
- SIZZLE ZONE 11,000 BTU side burner with ceramic infrared burner, perfect for searing meets, simmering sauces, and sauteing veggies
- Full-width removable drip pan and grease cup
- Side shelves with beverage holders, towel bars, and tool hooks
- Double door enclosed storage
- Full LIFETIME warranty included
About Napoleon GrillsRising up from its humble beginnings in Barrie, Ontario, Canada, Napoleon Gourmet Grills has become North America's largest privately owned manufacturer of top-of-the-line wood and gas fireplaces, gourmet gas and charcoal grills, waterfalls, and outdoor living products. It all started 1976 when Wolfgang Schroeter started manufacturing steel railings. His designs proved to be a great success and soon enough he was producing an original stove with a solid cast iron two-door design in a 1,000 square foot facility. And over the past 30 years his company Wolf Steel Ltd's dedication to innovative patented technology has lead to the infrared grilling experience, and two new departments: Napoleon Fireplaces, and, of course, Napleon Gourmet Grills. Today, this company operates with over 500,000 square feet and over four-hundred hard workers in its employ.