Trademark Games Foam Build & Play Alphabet Puzzle Play Mat
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Make ABC time fun for all with the textured Trademark Games Build & Play Alphabet Foam Play Mat. This foam puzzle play mat includes the letters A through Z on 26 pop-out puzzle pieces. Each tile is also interlocking, so the mat stays together once you get the letters lined up. Each piece is soft, durable and water-resistant. Cleanup at the end of the day is easy with a damp cloth. The 12.375-inch soft puzzle pieces cover a large 7' by 4' area when put together, making the mat a good fit for classrooms, nurseries, playrooms or a child's bedroom. It works well in homes with hardwood flooring so your child has a soft place to play on the floor. The alphabet foam puzzle makes learning fun. The mat is recommended for children ages 3 and 4 and/or those with an early developed skill set. Older children will also enjoy showing off their skills by putting the pieces together.
Trademark Games Foam Build & Play Alphabet Puzzle Play Mat:
- Soft, durable, water-resistant foam material
- Wipes clean with a damp cloth
- 26 interlocking tiles
- 26 pop-out puzzle pieces
- Each tile measures (approx.): 12.375"L x 12.375"W x 0.375"H
- Covers 7' x 4' area
|Skill Set:||Early Development|
|Age Start:||3 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.5 x 12.5 x 0.25|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No. It will fall apart. It is water resistant though. So you can wipe it clean without it soaking up the water or cleaner.by lovesmovies210/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They're easy to wipe cleanby MelissatheBrit10/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i do not suggest this for outside useby TrademarkFineArt3/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?