The Smart with WiFi Asus VivoTab Tablet runs Windows 8 and features the Intel Atom Z2760 dual-core processor. Expect stunning responsiveness, fast web-browsing speeds and touch-friendly productivity. At just 1.27 lbs, the Smart with WiFi Asus VivoTab Tablet comes loaded with features like IPS display, an 8MP rear camera with LED flash, 2MP front camera with LED indicator, as well as NFC functionality.
Asus VivoTab Smart with WiFi 10.1" Touchscreen Tablet PC:Technical Specifications:
- The Smart with WiFi Asus VivoTab Tablet features a 1.8GHz Intel Atom Z2760 processor
- 2GB DDR3 of system memory and 64GB on-board storage memory
- 10.1" touchscreen, 1366 x 768 resolution
- The black Asus Touchscreen Tablet features built-in 802.11b/g/n WiFi and Bluetooth v4.0
Software and Applications:
- Back 8MP webcam and front 2MP webcam with auto-focus and LED flash
- Micro HDMI port, headphone-out, microphone-in
- 64GB on-board storage memory, additional memory via microSD card slot
- 1080p Full HD video playback and 1080p Full HD video capture
- G-Sensor, E-Compass, light sensor, gyroscope
- The Asus 10.1" Tablet PC Featuring Windows 8 Operating System has up to 9 hours of run time on a full charge
- Black Asus Touchscreen Tablet Weighs 1.3 lbs; 10.5" x 0.4" x 6.7" dimensions
What's in the Box:
- Windows 8 OS
- Media Formats: Popular media formats
What's a Tablet PC?
- Asus 10.1" Tablet PC Featuring Windows 8 Operating System, manual, cleaning cloth and AC adapter
Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4g mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service).