FUJIFILM AX655 Digital Camera with 16 Megapixels and 5x Optical Zoom
Customers also considered
- $4.21 Was $4.88Save $0.67
- from $70.96Save $19.00
- $60.21 Was $65.87Save $5.66
- $52.00 Was $55.85Save $3.85
- $5.26 Was $5.88Save $0.62
- $51.50 Was $55.85Save $4.35
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The FUJIFILM AX655 16 Megapixels Digital Camera gives you an easily portable way to take photos and videos of important places, people and events. A digital camera with 5x optical zoom, it can capture both far-away and close-up shots. A TFT LCD screen makes it easy to frame your shots with the FUJIFILM Digital Camera and ensures that you don't miss important details. A built-in flash helps you take bright and clear pictures, while a rechargeable battery lets you take up to 420 pictures on one charge. Once you've taken your pictures with the FUJIFILM AX655 16 Megapixels Digital Camera, you can upload them to your PC or Mac in JPEG format and share them with friends or make printed copies.
FUJIFILM AX655 Digital Camera with 16 Megapixels and 5x Optical Zoom:
- Portable way to take photos and videos of important places, people and events
- Digital camera with 5x optical zoom
- Captures both far-away and close-up shots
- TFT LCD screen makes it easy to frame your shots
- Built-in flash
- Rechargeable battery lets you take up to 420 pictures on one charge
|Focal Length:||33 - 165mm|
|Memory Card Type:||1 x SD, 1 x SDHC, 1 x SDXC|
|Contained Battery Type:||Alkaline|
|Number of Megapixels:||14MP & Up , 16 MP|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||16327943|
|Features:||Face Detection , High Definition Video , 100 Bonus Prints|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.80 x 0.80 x 2.20 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No it does not.by Guns1212/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (21) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This does not include a memory card.by CommunityAnswer12/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does, if you buy thi the camera in Wal-Mart's bundle version. You get the camera and an 8MB card PLUS it's $7 cheaper for both.by CosmoJr12/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (55) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Must buy a memory cardby Cave9/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- noby litdvl12/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- You may be using old batteries. Buy some more and try again. If you still get that message take the camera back.by Cave9/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have the same problem, it is getting activating and I am returning it.by photographynut29/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- I can't answer your question but I am having the same problem. Tried the batteries it came with, then rechargeable and now regular and no matter what it always says its dead.by Katalie8/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I've had mine for over a year and I've never had this problem..I can take up to 450 pictures with one set....less if I use videoby WolfInSoul9/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Q. i have this camara & i love it. but the" protected memory card" flashed on the screen & i can't get it off to take pictures
- Try removing the memory card in the batt. compartment. The card has a memory protection switch on the right edge. Move it to the unprotected position.by JimG2011/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Have you tried to remove the video card and put it back in? There is also a place in the settings menu that you can reset your camera, might give it a try.by Lmichelles8/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You need to call and ask the technician about thisby Cave8/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (5)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $32.16 Was $37.30Save $5.14
- Reduced Price
- $57.00 List price $69.99Save $12.99
- $499.00 List price $749.00Save $250.00
- $59.57 Was $70.28Save $10.71