LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game will re-create the action, adventure and memorable moments of the Pirates of the Caribbean mythology in LEGO form, incorporating the humour of LEGO minifigures and fantastic worlds built from LEGO bricks. Players can take on the roles of more than 70 characters and experience the pirate adventures, irreverent humour and amazing creatures of the Pirates of the Caribbean films through action-adventure gameplay and hilariously quirky LEGO cut scenes. The Nintendo 3DS Pirate Duel mode allows players to cross swords with nearby Nintendo 3DS owners using the Street Pass feature. When an encounter with another Nintendo 3DS is initiated, Pirate Duel pits the players against each other in a battle where they will select from a series of attacks and blocks to be utilized by their LEGO pirates.
- Exploration Players will explore familiar locations filled with interactive LEGO objects and encounter more than 70 memorable and new characters while making their way through more than 20 levels
- Combat The LEGO Caribbean is full of danger! Intense sword fighting moves give the LEGO minifigure a brand new pirate flavor
- Unforgettable Cut Scenes Everyones favorite scenes from the Pirates of the Caribbean films are re-rendered with LEGO minifigures, in the humorous style synonymous with LEGO video games
- Puzzles Players will need all their pirate cunning to find the hidden LEGO treasures and discover the games many secrets
- Two-Player Co-op Players can join a friend or family member in the same room for two-player drop-in/drop-out cooperative action
- Freeplay Building a collection of characters throughout the game, players can then use their distinctive abilities to gain access to previously unavailable areas
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE 10+ with Cartoon Violence