Similar items in stock
Nerf N-Strike Elite Rayven CS-18 Blaster
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Are you ready for some serious action in the shadows? You will be with this glow-in-the-dark Nerf N-Strike Elite Rayven CS-18 Blaster! The acceleration trigger on this 18-dart blaster lets you fire off your whole clip with semi-automatic speed. But the Rayven CS-18 blaster also has the Firefly Tech clip to add glow-in-the-dark power! The clip charges the included glow-in-the-dark Clip System darts so that every round you fire can be seen, even in low-light conditions! Watch your darts streak toward your target and follow their glow to collect them when the mission is done. Like most N-Strike blasters, the Tactical Rail lets you add Tactical Rail accessories (sold separately) for more battle capability. Power up your Nerf N-Strike Elite Rayven CS-18 Blaster and get ready to take out your targets, even after the lights go down!
Nerf N-Strike Elite Rayven CS-18 Blaster:
- The Nerf N-Strike Blaster is glow-in-the-dark, semi-auto blasting
- Firefly Tech clip charges 18 glow darts
- Clip adds glow-in-the-dark power to any Clip System blaster (sold separately)
- Nerf N-Strike Toy fires darts up to 75'
- Acceleration trigger powers up the motor for semi-auto blasting
- Compatible with most N-Strike accessories (each sold separately)
- Includes: blaster, 18 Elite glow-in-the-dark darts, Firefly Tech clip and instructions
- Requires 7 AA batteries (not included)
|Age Start:||8 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.05|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.99 x 17.13 x 12.13|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It spins up the flywheel that launches the darts when the trigger is pulled.by wolfpaw8/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 4 AA batteries go in the Blaster. That is all you really need. 3 AA batteries go in the clip to charge the Glow Darts. You don't need that.by evreyothernameistaken8/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?