Electronic Catchphrase Game
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Grab it, guess it and pass it! The Electronic Catchphrase Game challenges you to come up with words and then pass the game fast so you don't get caught holding the bag! Can you give your teammates the right clues so they can guess the word or phrase on the game unit's screen? You can't rhyme or use first letters or parts of the word, or the other team gets a point! Once your team has guessed it, pass the Electronic Catchphrase Game fast to the other team. When the buzzer goes off, whoever has the unit loses a point to the other side - so move fast! When your team gets to seven points, you win! Catchphrase and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
Electronic Catchphrase Game:
- The Electronic Game for Kids is designed for 4 or more players
- Timer keeps track and buzzes when you're out of time
- Word and scores of each team appear in the display area
- Choose from 5 categories: Fun & Games, Entertainment, Everyday Life, The World and Variety
- Game unit comes with instructions
- Electronic Word Game Requires 3 AAA batteries (not included)
|Age Start:||13 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.48 x 7.87 x 10.51|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 5000by dremo11/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 5,000 phrases are loaded on this gameby PoppaCliff11/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 5000 words/phrasesby But4theGrace11/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. we had this game two years ago and the same clues would repeat every time we played. Has anyone noticed this problem. I would like to get this game
- Maybe the battery is low. I'm not sure.by dremo11/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?