Similar items in stock
- Rollback$32.98 Was $45.99Save $13.01
- Rollback$39.00 Was $59.00Save $20.00
Eureka AirSpeed One Bagless Upright Vacuum
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$32.98 Was $45.99Save $13.01
- Rollback$99.00 Was $148.88Save $49.88
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get quality care with the Eureka AirSpeed Bagless Upright Vacuum, AS2000A. With exclusive AirSpeed technology, this vacuum is engineered to move more air and remove more dirt for a deeper clean on floor surfaces. The washable, reusable filter requires less frequent replacement and it's bagless for less hassle. It's extremely lightweight, making moving it around easier on you. This machine deep cleans carpets and more with on-board tools for multi-surface cleaning. The low profile nozzle is engineered to reach under furniture where dirt and dust linger, so that you can get those hard-to-reach places. The floor nozzle features a five-setting height adjustment switch. The Eureka AirSpeed Bagless Upright Vacuum, AS2000A has a 20-foot cord and a wide 13-inch cleaning path, so that you can get the space you need to clean your house. It comes with a one-year warranty.
Eureka AirSpeed Bagless Upright Vacuum, AS2000A:
- Efficient air path with limited bends and turns
- Floor nozzle features a five-setting height adjustment switch
- Low profile nozzle is engineered to reach under furniture where dirt and dust linger
- On-board crevice tool and dusting brush
- 20' cord
- Wide 13" cleaning path
- Eureka AirSpeed Vacuum Cleaner is extremely lightweight
- Washable filter
- Multi-cyclonic dust cup
- Scuff-resistant furniture guard
- Eureka Lightweight Bagless Vacuum comes with a one-year warranty
- Eureka Lightweight Bagless Vacuum model# AS2000A
|Cleaning Path Width:||13 inches|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||10.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||13.0 x 12.5 x 43.0|
Manuals & Guides
- PDF , 5.96MB, 16 pagesView
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, it has 4 settings: hard floor, low carpet, medium carpet, and high carpet.by Salldelmaz10/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm pretty sure you can. I use it to vacuum my tile as well as vacuum my carpet........it has 5 settings.........great motor too!by tgifmama10/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, there is a bare floor setting, plus a rubber blade that helps prevent dirt kick back from the roller brush.by 01n3on9/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, there is an adjustment to switch between carpet and flat surfaces.by ramblinannie9/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a bare floor and muti carpet settings. I have hardwood, shag, office, and reg ole carpet and I love it. Except it does try to eat my shag. But it doesn't blow air over the hardwood as u vac, like some do, that defeats the point of vaccumeing. So yes!by kelly0099/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It has great suction, and you can adjust it down for "bare floors". Yes.by Karensart11279/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can just change the dialby junkwebuy9/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I work for the Eureka brand, and the AirSpeed® ONE is designed for superior cleaning of carpets and rugs. It is not designed like the SuctionSeal™ AirSpeed® for superior cleaning of both carpeted and hard surface floors. We recommend using only vacuums equipped with an on/off brushroll and soft touch wheels on hardwood floors. The Eureka SuctionSeal™ AirSpeed® is available through Walmart and Walmart.com.by Saints97/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I have two small dogs and they shed lightly. Of the hair that has shed onto the carpet; this model seems to do a great job. The shedding is light, so this is only specific to that scenario. I don't know how well this model will work on heavy shedding.by robbart61910/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It did a great job picking up all my cat's hair on our area rug. It has 5 settings. It's very powerful.......you can adjust it to where you want all the power to go either at the bottom (vacuum) or through the hose for the tools.by tgifmama10/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This vacuum will eat pet hair right up, no problem. And for upholstery, I would recommend the Airspeed One Turbo instead of the basic model.by 01n3on10/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's great on pet hair. We have 2 cats that like to sleep on the bottom of our bed so every morning I zoom the sweeper upstairs & sweep the comforter off. It has terrific suction & extremely light weight.by Tully4510/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I purchased this vacuum for one 8x10 rug in my home. I have hard wood and tile elsewhere. I also have two dogs and they shed a lot. This vacuum did great! It pulled the hair right out of the high pile rug. Love this for the money and lightweight.by peacegypsy10/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I haven't had it clog on me yet! Because the airflow is either on the base or hose its a short distance, to prevent clogs. I really like this vaccume.by kelly00910/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I work for Eureka, and yes the AirSpeed ONE I have been personally testing works well on pet hair. I should mention that we have other vacuums on Walmart.com that include tools that are specially designed for removing pet hair from stairs, upholstered furniture, and include special filters to eliminate pet odors. This would be the AirSpeed Rewind Pet and Endeavor NLS. As for the comment posted regarding the handle, we have posted a response asking for the customer to call us so we can pick up the vacuum and determine the cause of the issue. We want all customers to be satisfied with their purchase and hope you will give us the opportunity to serve your cleaning needs with the purchase of one of our quality Eureka products.by VacAnswers10/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (19) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It picks up great problem is the handles comes off the base - cheap thin plasticby junkwebuy10/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Works great on mine.by nflrascal11/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby witchypoo77711/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It has different settings, and it works well on hardwood floors when you use the lowest carpet setting, or the bare floor setting.by Salldelmaz11/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by kscw11/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It just spits the dirt around the floor. Don't waste your money.by Buttrfly4011/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, it has setting for carpet levels and bare floorby Gidgey10/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I have all hardwood floors and just area rugs. It's great on hardwood . Doesn't scratch and I have both original oak Harwood and oak laminate. Best vaccum I ever owned I actually bought another in the slightly higher priced version. Both are great. Suction unbelieveable. Better then a Dyson.and much cheaper.by diesel111/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This vacuum is recommended for it's cleaning power on carpeted surfaces.by VacAnswer10/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?