Dream Serenity 4" Memory Foam Topper, Multiple Sizes
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Add a mattress topper to extend the life of your mattress or to make a new one even more comfortable. Our Four-Inch Mattress Enhancer features the enhanced support of a base layer beneath the cradling comfort of a memory foam layer. Choose the side that supports you just right and you'll get a great night's sleep.
Dream Serenity 4" Memory Foam Topper, Multiple Sizes:
- Twin: 37" x 73"
- Full: 52" x 73"
- Queen: 58" x 78"
- King: 74" x 78"
- 2" memory foam support
- 2-in-1 comfort
- Easy on/off skirted cover
- 5-year warranty
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||19.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||37.0 x 73.0 x 4.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- If they said egg crate they had a diffferent mattress topper. This is NOTHING like egg crate at all. I cant stand egg crate its too thin and useless.No this is 2" regular foam on one side and 2" memory foam on the other side. You can pick which side feels best to you that u want to sleep on. I love the memory foam side its wonderful. Its nothing at all like sleeping on an egg crate type foamby finallylivin10/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not an eggcrate design. It looks, and feels like memory foam.by reese201410/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Nothing to do with an eggcrate.. solid foam.by lilly201410/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No definitely not eggcrate. I find this is more comfier than the eggcrate.by bleedblue745/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Emma, This is not an egg-crate topper. It is smooth foam ... 2 different layers bonded together which is 4" tall.by Swissmiss915/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not eggcrate design flat layersby PurpleMamaw2/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This does not have an eggcrate design. Very smooth topper.by Bunnytoots2/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I just purchased this item from my local walmart and there was no paperwork in the box. was there suppose to be?
- Theirs one small paper that comes with it. It gives the very few needed simple instructions. It says the mattress has been compressed for easy portability and may require up to 48 hours to regain its full shape before use. I didnt wait that long though. I waited maybe 2 hours with it laying flat on my bed. It's wonderful!by finallylivin4/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You should have received a small page with English instructions on one side and Spanish on the other. The warranty is 5 years and you can go on to www.sinomax-usa.com to register your product as I just did the same for mine.by bleedblue748/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- LL, There was one piece of paper which said it normally takes 48-72 hours for it to become fully expanded. Mine ... twin size ... took 5 days. There were some pictures on the paper actually corresponding to the written instructions. It was very brief. I also did not see a warranty anywhere in the box. I still have the box ... I will look to see if the warranty info is on the outside of the box.by Swissmiss913/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine came with two pages of instructions and it was very important to read (things like let it open up on its own, don't use heat, flame, cold air, none of these )....also it said something like it should take 48hrs to fully open up, we waited 12 lol.by AJnAngie1/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've never returned these memory foam toppers-- they do last. If it works for the Walmart Warranty Period then you have a good one... don't worry. Put it on your bed without covers first thing in the morning and it will be good enough by nite time to cover etc... Very little odor. Over the next few days it will expand another 5% maybe. Happy sleep!by AnankeTeacher5/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Please contact our customer service department and they would be more than happy to help in this matter. The customer service number is 877-726-3888 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Dream Serenity - Customer Service3/12/2015Written by a verified representative from Dream Serenity - Customer ServiceWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it dont have a zipper at all. It has the 4" foam mattress and a fitted sheet type thing u put down over it. Theirs no zipper needed for any reason with this.by finallylivin8/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- mine came with the mattress pad with elastic sides which was what my directions said it came withby PurpleMamaw8/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It just fits over the memory foam and under your old mattress to make it look like One bed--- It's a Fitted, Nice, White sheet. IT works! (not zippered though).by AnankeTeacher8/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just got mine in 8-2013 and did not have the zipper. Apparently the zipper is the older version.by MPOHIO8/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NOby Flashdeb8/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The cover that was included with the topper is the correct one. You received the new updated version with the skirted cover. The zipper was removed on the older style.by Dream Serenity - Customer Service5/25/2015Written by a verified representative from Dream Serenity - Customer ServiceWas this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?