About this item
The InStep Grand Safari Double Jogging Stroller is the perfect option for the active parent. The swiveling front wheel allows you to maneuver in tight corners or through crowds, and the option to lock the wheel allows you to go out and run that 5K with the little one(s).
InStep Grand Safari Double Jogging Stroller:
- For a child up to 50 lbs per seat
- Max height limit: 40" tall
- 5-point safety harness
- Canopy mounted speakers accept most MP3 players
- Molded parent tray with 2 cup holders adds convenience
- Molded, flip open child tray with dual cup holders
- Removable fleece seat pad is machine washable
- 12" front and 16" rear pneumatic tires and molded rims
- Exposed spring shock absorbers for a smooth ride
- Remote locking front wheel for easy transfer from swivel to fixed
- Adjustable handlebar for improved user comfort
- Durable steel frame
- Assembled weight: 37.7 lbs
- Some assembly required
- Model# 11-AR293
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
See all strollers on Walmart.com. Shop strollers including jogging strollers and double strollers. Save money. Live better.
|Stroller Child Weight Max:||50 pounds|
|Stroller Child Height Max:||40 inches|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||42.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||49.0 x 32.25 x 40.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.