Similar items in stock
Graco SnugRide Classic Connect Infant Car Seat Base, Tan
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
The Graco SnugRide Classic Connect Infant Car Seat Base makes it easy to transfer baby from one car to another. This extra Graco infant car seat base is compatible with all Graco Classic Connect infant car seats. You can quickly and easily click baby into Dad's or Grandma's car without removing the base from Mom's vehicle. With the Graco car seat base, baby can have more than one chauffer. This car seat base comes in tan.
Graco SnugRide Classic Connect Infant Car Seat Base, Tan:
- Compatible with all Graco Classic Connect infant car seats
- Allows Graco SnugRide to be adjusted to proper recline
- Convenient extra base for second vehicle
- LATCH equipped for easy installation
- Rear-facing only for use with Graco SnugRide Infant car seat
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Age End:||6 Months|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||9.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||17.56 x 10.19 x 23.56|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, there are latch straps. you can also just put a seatbelt through the openings in the base.by babydoll2212/4/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this base is equipped with the LATCH sytem.by Sara789/25/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no. different base completelyby beetlelady11/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, i made this mistake.by NewMom111712/25/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is this the same as a second stay in car base or is it not meant to be used as a permanent base?
- Yes, it can be used on an everyday basis. My husband has it in his car so we can have a base in both vehicles at all times.by SRYo11/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?