About this item
Samantha Crawford is living a storybook life: she's happily married, she lives on a ranch where she keeps her beloved horse, and the stories she's told and illustrated since childhood have become published books. When her husband Billy is killed in a senseless act of violence, Sam loses her faith and her will to live. But a death-defying encounter with two children leads to a reunion with Joe, her oldest friend. Inspired by true events, "Unconditional" stars Michael Ealy ("Think Like A Man", "Barbershop") and Lynn Collins ("John Carter", "X-Men Origins: Wolverine"). As Sam watches "Papa" Joe care for and love the kids in his under-resourced neighborhood, she begins to realize that no matter life's circumstances, the love of God is always reaching out to us.
|Starring:||Lynn Collins, Michael Ealy, Bruce McGill|
|Studio Name:||Arc Entertainment|
|Run Time (in minutes):||90 minutes|
|Audio Tracks:||AC, Digital Sound|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.5 x 0.5 x 7.44|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yesby MRSCEC4/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, I do not have a widescreen either.by kindhearted0911/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not that I have seen.by Trooper77/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, I bought it from Walmart as a regular DVD which also included a free digital copy.by An anonymous customer6/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am not sure if this movie comes in the non-widescreen format. I want to inform you that you can still view this movie on a regular, non-widescreen television. It will have a black rectangular box on the top and bottom of the movie. It may take some time to get used to, but it will NOT take away from the viewing experience. I hope this helps.by 323Romans4/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You don't need a wide screen tv, lots of movies are formatted to widescreen these days. It just shows black bars on the top and bottom of your screen. I actually just watched it twice and never even noticed it was in widescreen. Not a big deal.by chattycatty733/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?