Customers also bought these products
T-Mobile Pre-Paid LG Optimus L9 4G Smartphone
About this item
About this item
This T-Mobile LG Smartphone is pre-paid and features 4G connectivity. Only 36" thick, this slim T-Mobile LG Prepaid Smartphone fits easily into a pocket or purse. With high-end design choices evident in the premium exterior, beveled edges, and watch-inspired side elements, you want to show off this T-Mobile Prepaid LG Optimus. This Prepaid T-Mobile LG Smartphone features voice actions from Google, a large, intuitive 4.5" touchscreen display and a quick instant messenger with Swype. This T-Mobile LG Prepaid Smartphone gives you access to Microsoft Exchange email and a fully customizable experience, thanks to Google's Android OS 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich. This modern and functional Prepaid LG Optimus phone will be your most important accessory.
T-Mobile Pre-Paid LG Optimus L9 4G Smartphone:
- Large 4.5" touchscreen display
- Voice actions from Google
- Keep in touch on-the-go with instant messenger
- Access to Microsoft exchange email
- Fully customizable experience thanks to Google's Android OS 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Text with Swype
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.25 x 6.75 x 2.34|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Can I use my current active T-mobile sim card with this phone, or do I have to activate the sim card that comes with it?
- I just bought this phone. Like iphones, this phone has a "micro" sim card. It's micro #or smaller# in size versus the normal sim card. So the answer is YES, if you have a previous MICRO SIM CARD. The answer is NO, if you did not.by mello097/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can use your own active T-Mobile sim card.by cyprus2/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can often keep your existing sim card, however you will still need to get T-mobile customer care involved to ensure that your pre-paid account gets setup properly for you and that you keep your existing phone # (if that's what you're trying to accomplish).by TheBear19713/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can use your current T-mobile sim card with this phone.by cyprus3/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. for the $30 monthly place, do we have to get a new number or can we transfer our old number to this plan?
- You sure can! I got this phone today. I was previously on ATT prepaid and my old phone quit taking charge. I HAD to have another phone, with my job and all. But, did not want to change numbers since everybody and everything was associated with my existing number. When I activated my phone, it gave me the option to transfer number or get new one. I requested number transfer and it was real simple. Now, I have my new phone and old number!by hpowers10/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can transfer your existing phone number.by Anonymous6210/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes tmobile ports numbers just go to a tmobile store with your account information from your other provider account number pin and the number u want to port once they do it, it usually takes a few hrs or less to transfer. Hope this helpsby LadiK10/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I was having a similar problem with my new StraightTalk Huawei Ascend Plus H881c however I was able to send but not receive photos from someone else's phone. I could receive photos from my own phone (sent to myself). After a week of troubleshooting and updating with StraightTalk's Tech Support and getting no results, we agreed that the problem might be exclusively with my phone. I will be getting a new replacement of the same phone within a day or two. Hopefully the problem was a defective phone and I'll be able to get pictures (MMS files) via text message with the new one. Otherwise StraightTalk agreed to refund my money.by nomoreissuesplz10/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This has to do with the APN settings for the MMS on your phone. If you want to go to my website and put in an e-mail I can get a little more info about who you use for service and help you get this sorted out. If this is on T-mobile you may have to contact their cust. service line or visit BestPhoneService.biz Hope this helpsby SolaveiGuy9/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I have no problem. Maybe go to Striaght talks web site they have a proactive phone to show you how.by Sheltimom37/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?