Western Digital 4TB My Book Studio External Hard Drive
About this item
About this item
The Western Digital My Book Studio External Hard Drive features an expansive four terabyte capacity. This My Book 4TB External Hard Drive uses a USB 3.0 interface to deliver high-speed data transfer rates to and from your computer. The hard drive has a premium aluminum case with a sleek and professional look. Compatibility with Apple Time Machine software helps you quickly and easily make safe backups of the files on your computer when using this external hard drive. The Western Digital My Book Studio 4TB External Hard Drive offers password protection and hardware encryption features to allow for enhanced data security.
Western Digital 4TB My Book Studio External Hard Drive:
- Capacity: 4TB
- USB 3.0 interface
- Designed for high-speed data transfer
- Premium metal enclosure with a sleek appearance
- Compatible with Apple Time Machine for making easy backups
- Password protection and hardware encryption features for securing your files
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.13|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.4 x 7.0 x 6.9|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The Western Digital 4TB My Book Studio External Hard Drive is an ideal drive to store photos and videos on. Please visit the following link to see an approximate of the amount of photos or videos it can hold: http://www.wdc.com/en/products/products.aspx?id=200by WDSupport10/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can get 1TB or even 2TB drives for less money. This has a LOT of storage. I use it for backups, mainly. Probably, if you are dollar conscious, a 1 or 2 TB would suffice. It will take a long time to fill that up.by nctjc9/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?