Surf the Internet, draft important emails and enjoy your favorite apps with the D2 Pad with Android 4.0 Touchscreen Tablet. Featuring Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS and 802.11b/g/n built-in WiFi, this D2 Pad with Android 4.0 Touchscreen Tablet combines great performance and mobility. Take and share photos or let your kids play their favorite games while you run errands with this black 9" Touchscreen Internet Tablet with (Ice Cream Sandwich) Operating System.
D2 Pad with WiFi 9" Touchscreen Tablet PC, Black:D2 Pad with Android 4.0 Touchscreen Tablet Technical Specifications:
- 1GHz Single-Core Mobile processor
- 512MB DDR3 of system memory and 4GB on-board storage memory
- 9" touchscreen, 800 x 480 resolution
- Built-in 802.11b/g/n WiFi
Software and Applications:
- 0.3MP front camera
- Micro USB port, standard 3.5mm headphone jack, microphone and DC in
- 1 micro SD card slot (supports up to 32GB)
- Up to 5 hours of run time on a full charge
- This WiFi Tablet PC weighs 0.7 lbs; 7.6" x 4.6" x 0.35" dimensions
What's in the Box:
- black 9" Touchscreen Internet Tablet with (Ice Cream Sandwich) Operating System
- Media Formats: MP3, WMA, WAV, APE, FLAC, AMR, AAC, AVI, MOV, MP4, ASF, WMV, VOB, RM, RMVB, MKV, FLV, 3GP, DAT, MPG, JPG, JPEG, GIF, BMP and PNG
What's a Tablet PC?
- WiFi Tablet PC, micro USB cable, USB OTG cable, adapter (5V/2A) and user manual
Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with Wi-Fi or 3-4g mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service).