Flexible Flyer Play Around Swing Set Trapeze, Slide, Swings, & Air-Glider 42120T
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
The Flexible Flyer Play Metal Swing Set will provide backyard fun all summer long. The sturdy steel frame is built to last. The swings, shoe loop swing, trapeze swing, air glider and slide will keep up to seven kids busy at the same time.
Flexible Flyer Play Around Metal Swing Set:
Flexible Flyer Play Metal Swing Set Key Benefits:
- Kids benefit from frequent physical activity and exercise when using the Flexible Flyer Swing Set
- You benefit from knowing the kids are secure in your own backyard
- The Play Around Backyard Swing Sets for Kids features 5 activities that will keep 7 kids busy at the same time
- Offers a great value in outdoor play for the whole summer
- Steel tubing frame with powder-coated finish
- 6-leg design for strength and durability
- Metal swing beam
- Ideal for large backyards
- Dimensions: 15'4"W x 8'D x 6'H
- Made in the USA
- 2 swings with plastic seats
- 1 shoe loop swing
- Deluxe trapeze swing
- Air glider for 1 or 2
- HDPE plastic slide
- Tri-lingual owner's and usage manual included
- Adult assembly required
- Takes approximately 1.5 to 2 hours to assemble
- Assemble on solid, level ground
- Maximum weight capacity: 735 lbs
- Individual seat weight capacity: 105 lbs
|Age Start:||2 Years|
|Age End:||10 Years|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||91.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||195.0 x 96.0 x 72.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- they can be shortened but additional chain will be needed to lengthen simple cut back the plastic cover to desired length a few links will be left for future adjustments .by imagine1212/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes you can adjust the height of the swings by raising up the chain links. they also have a protective cover over the chains so hands will not be pinched.by silverfam12/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. You can adjust the height by making in additional hole on the plastic that is on the chain and making them shorter. ( not sure if you were referring to adjusting the height) Hope the answer was helpful. :)by Jacky1239/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can attach the chains in different links if you want to make the swings higher or lower, so yes.by ScareyJ8/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, they are!by shebearlove7/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We put legs into cement. Dug about 9inch deep x 7inch wide hole, put a brick on its end in it, put leg on brick, leveled everything then put bag of cement in each hole. The legs were only about 2inches into holes but wanted the weight of a bag of cement for each leg. There are also holes in bottom of legs to use anchors with instead, but not included.by NCDad31/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does need to be anchored. It didn't take to long to see that two kids swing in sync could tip it over. The available anchor kit worked fine for me.by LPSAZ1/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought the flexible flyer leg anchor kit model 30117 I didn't want to put it in concrete so far so good but only 2 children 6 yo are on it so far kit is inexpensive...by imagine1212/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This swing set comes with anchors that are driven through the slots cut into each leg that anchors it to the ground by a hammer.by silverfam12/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- the swing set in only six feet tall to begin with so sinking the legs into cement will make it shorter...no real good way to anchor it says Don my husband the Construction superintendant.by Dixie0077612/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- About 7ft long, 2ft wide, 2ft highby NCDad39/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- approx. 7 foot long 2 foot wide 1 foot tall ...about 100 lbsby imagine1212/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1' wide by about 6' longby silverfam12/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- seven feet long by two feet wideby Dixie0077612/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
Customers also bought these products