The Iceman: The True Story of a Cold-Blooded Killer
Check out these related products
- $49.03 List price $59.99Save $10.96
- $24.18 Was $29.95Save $5.77
- $10.35 List price $16.00Save $5.65
- $13.99 List price $16.00Save $2.01
- $13.39 List price $15.00Save $1.61
- $29.32 List price $40.00Save $10.68
- $16.51 List price $17.95Save $1.44
- $18.68 List price $26.95Save $8.27
- $45.25 List price $65.00Save $19.75
- $13.26 List price $17.95Save $4.69
- $13.59 Was $14.32Save $0.73
- $13.82 List price $16.00Save $2.18
- $12.76 List price $17.95Save $5.19
- $13.58 List price $16.00Save $2.42
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Random House Inc, 2013, ISBN13 9780345540119, ISBN10 0345540115
Soon to be a major motion picture starring Michael Shannon, Winona Ryder, with Ray Liotta and Chris Evans
He was smart, merciless, and deadly. And it took someone just as tough to bring him down.
A mob contract killer known as "The Iceman" for hiding a body in an ice-cream truck freezer, Richard Kuklinski boasted a personal body count of more than a hundred victims. Using guns, knives, poison, ice picks, tire irons, baseball bats, and bombs, the family man from New Jersey killed for fun, for money, to cover up his own crimes, and to satisfy his inner rage. Law enforcement officials knew all about Kuklinski and had a list of his victims, but couldn't get near him--until undercover agent Dominick Polifrone posed as a mobster and began a deadly game of cat and mouse.
In this harrowing true-crime account, Anthony Bruno delves into the mind of a cold-blooded killer, chronicling the Iceman's grisly crimes and probing the bizarre dynamics of Agent Polifrone's dangerous liaison with him. For as Polifrone carefully built up a case against Kuklinksi, he knew he was running out of time--because the Iceman was planning to kill him too.
"Bruno puts his writing talents to white-knuckle use with a tight focus on a killer with no human feelings."--"Kirkus Reviews"
"Excellent . . . re-creates] the tension and stress Polifrone experienced in fulfilling his risky undercover assignment."--"Publishers Weekly"
|Number of Pages:||292|
|Author:||Bruno, Anthony , Thebaut, Jim|
|Publisher:||Random House Inc|
|Publication Date:||March, 2013|
|Digital Video Formats:||Paperback|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.50 x 8.00 x 0.75 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $15.12 List price $24.99Save $9.87
- $15.73 List price $19.99Save $4.26
- $6.97 Was $16.84Save $9.87
- $11.51 List price $15.00Save $3.49
- $7.44 List price $10.00Save $2.56
- $12.36 List price $16.00Save $3.64
- $5.76 List price $7.99Save $2.23
- $12.86 List price $16.00Save $3.14
- $11.76 List price $19.99Save $8.23
- $7.98 Was $9.99Save $2.01
- $19.25 List price $35.00Save $15.75