Loving Moments by Leading Lady Maternity Comfort Wirefree Nursing Bra with Full Sling
Customers also considered
- from $10.00
- from $22.00
- Rollbackfrom $13.00
- Rollbackfrom $13.00Save $3.98
- Rollbackfrom $25.00
- Rollbackfrom $5.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Our Loving Moments cotton nursing bra is the perfect alternative to your traditional camisoles and tanks! Available in black or white, it's fashioned with a soft sheer neckline to provide supportive, stylish full coverage beneath low-cut tops and dresses. Our breathable soft cotton blend expands to your changing breast size while providing comfort both you and your baby. Easy one hand nursing clasps form into a full inner sling while easy to use drop down cups provide uninterrupted breast access for both mom and baby. With the comfort of a wirefree nursing bra and the neckline of a concealing camisole, this innovative style is the perfect addition to your breastfeeding wardrobe!
Loving Moments by Leading Lady Maternity Comfort Wirefree Nursing Bra with Full Sling:
- 95% cotton, 5% spandex
- Adjustable shoulder straps with clip closure for easy cup access
- Slightly padded
- Keeps nursing pads in place to avoid leaks
- Sports bra silhouette
- Machine wash warm with like colors and tumble dry low
Explore this item
|Color:||White , Black|
|Fabric Content:||5% Spandex , 95% Cotton|
|Clothing Category:||Maternity Wear|
|Primary Shelf ID:||538919|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This bra has 4 hooks in the back. VERY comfy.by cj8594/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it has clasp in the backby hotmama854/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has clasp in the backby LongBeachMelissa4/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does have clasps on the back, I believe there like 3 different sets.by weendee144/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Has a clasp at the back like a proper bra.by TeacherNC4/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has clasps in the back which I also love. It makes it a little easier to put on and take off with sore, tender breasts.by Newpnewp4/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does but it is an awful bra!by Branmuffingirl034/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it has clasps on the back for easy removalby Vee784/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- claspsby Devvvy4/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a set of four clasps in the back.by Latshaw4/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am just like you an A normally. And a B while nursing. I just purchased the two pack of these ( black and white) in a medium and they are a perfect fit for me. Plus you can adjust the shoulder straps and there are four different clasp settings in the back for smaller or larger around. But for me the medium bust size is perfect.by SimpleMom8/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Get size L. this bra runs small. L would work for C cup.by Cammily5/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Get the medium. It will be perfect for you.by lizrainh2o3/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am smaller, I am an A before pregnancy and even while being pregnant I don't get to much bigger. So I always need the smallest size in nursing bras which is normally a B. I recently ordered this in a medium, it was too tight on last clasp. it sounds like you get a little bigger than me even once your milk balances, so I'd try a large personally. I am 38 around the ribs so if I would've reordered id probably gone with an xlarge just cause my ribs but I'm sure the cup wouldve been a little big. So that'd my opinion try a large so you have enough room for your breasts, cause you'll be able to wear it on tightest clasp if you need to. :)by wllswife3/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am a 36C right now and I got the M. The cups are very stretchy so when I was engorged early on the bra was still comfortable to wear. But when I deflated a bit it still fit fine.by sesomai143/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm same size and L is too small, will return it and order size XL. it's super comfy :)by Cammily8/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I went with my measurement around the girls which was 52" bought the size for that. It was slightly big till my Milk came is. Now I have to loosen up the band a bit to be comfortable. Hope that helps you.by angelmomma375/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- i was a 44D/DD pre-preg and I ordered a 2XL. its a wonderful fitby 198520039/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm a dd and got a xl, fits good. So probably a xl or 2xl. Doesn't provide much support at all but great to wear at home or to bed.by Dme285/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I would go at least 1 cup size up. I normally wear a 34B and i bought a 34C and still have some room to grow. I am not 34 weeks. It was recommended to me that if you are buying nursing bras before you give birth that 1 cup size larger is a safe betby JPeanut10286/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (7)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollbackfrom $13.00Save $3.98