Champion 46596 4000-Watt Portable Gas Generator
Customers also considered
- $359.00List price
About this item
About this item
The Champion Power Equipment gasoline-powered portable generator is powered by a 196cc Champion single cylinder, four-stroke OHV engine that produces 3500 running watts and 4000 starting watts. This portable RV generator is equipped with an easy-pull recoil that requires minimal effort to start. With a 3.8-gallon fuel tank, this unit can run up to 12 hours at 50 percent load. The OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and is designed for long life and easy maintenance. The spark arrestor on this RV ready generator has been USDA approved and has a dBA of 68 at 23'. This unit is ideal for RVs, camping trips, hunting, traveling, jobs around the house or home back-up power during emergencies such as storms or black outs. This Portable RV generator is made from steel, including the tubular frame, to assure durability. There is a 120V AC load on this Champion Power Equipment 3500/4000-Watt Portable Gas-Powered Generator, and it is compatible with TT-30R outlets.
Champion Power Equipment 3500/4000-Watt Portable Gas-Powered RV Ready Generator:
- 196cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine
- 3.8-gallon fuel tank
- 3500 running watts/4000 starting watts
- RV ready, TT-30R outlet
- 120V AC load
- Up to 12 hour run time at 50 percent load
- 68 dBA at 23'
- Easy pull recoil start
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- USDA approved spark arrestor
- 1" durable tubular steel frame
- RV ready generator material content: steel
- Model# 46596
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||107.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||23.0 x 18.0 x 17.0|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The unit is rated at 29.5 amps and rated to surge to 33.3 amps when starting a heavy load. This is under ideal circumstances. Things such as very high temperature, or if you are located at a very high altitude, will reduce the rated output substantially.by merlinusa7/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it is rated at 28 ampsby jmusicman7/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 30by Fxe12007/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- oficially i think it says 29.5by ddiecast7/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Current (amps) = watts divided by volts In this case: about 25 ampsby Fubar17/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Will this run a 840 watt/7.9 amp/60hz 3 phase 840watt running/900 surge watt appliance?
- If you, indeed, have a three phase electrical system, this unit will not work for you. It is doubtful that you have a three phase system though. This is an excellent 120 volt single phase generator that will produce a rated 29.5 amps with a surge capacity of 33.3 amps. The good thing about this generator is that it will supply the entire rated amperage through the TT-30R outlet.by merlinusa7/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If this is a 220volt unit(3 phase is 220v) than no . AS far as wattage and amps is concerned is your unit 8000btu or 8000watts---i run a coleman overhead 14,000btu ,110volt air with no problem. If you have a 110v 8000btu portable air than it will run it with power to spare. It has a 28 amp max generator at 110 voltby jmusicman7/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes you are using 840 watts and it will handle 3500 watts.by 6times10/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes...no problem 3500 watts /30amps continuousby Fxe12005/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You would have to go to the Champion Website and read the history of Champion Power Products to appreciate the fact that Champion builds these engines and generators in their facilities in China. The unique thing about Champion is their customer service. They stand behind what they sell better than many other companies out there. The reviews should tell you about the quality of the engine. Easy to start, starts on the first pull, runs quieter than most, etc etc.by merlinusa6/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a honda clone engine--gx200- with steele piston sleeveby jmusicman7/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Champion,by Fxe12008/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- has champion name on itby ddiecast6/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$689.00Was