Check out these related products
- $20.93 List price $29.95Save $9.02
- $43.15 List price $57.00Save $13.85
- $50.95 List price $59.95Save $9.00
- $14.74 Was $15.68Save $0.94
- $34.57 Was $39.52Save $4.95
- $16.96 List price $24.95Save $7.99
- $14.89 Was $15.68Save $0.79
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Provides advice and insight on becoming a chef along with recipes for a variety of dishes from notable chefs, including Susan Spicer, Rick Bayless, and Emeril Lagasse.
The updated edition of the book Julia Child called "a 'must' for aspiring chefs"-the James Beard Award-winning guide to one of today's hottest careers
With more and more chefs achieving celebrity status, interest in the exciting world of today's leading chefs is higher than ever. Essential reading for anyone who loves food, Becoming a Chef gives an entertaining and informative insider's look at this dynamic profession, going behind the scenes to look into some of the most celebrated restaurant kitchens across the nation. More than 60 leading chefs-including some of the newest up-and-coming-discuss the inspiration, effort, and quirks of fate that turned would-be painters, anthropologists, and football players into culinary artists.
Andrew Dornenburg and Karen Page (both of New York, NY) are the authors of the bestselling titles Culinary Artistry, Dining Out, Chef's Night Out. Dornenburg has cooked professionally at Arcadia, Judson Grill, and March in New York City and Biba and the East Coast Grill in Boston. Page, the recipient of the 1997 Melitta Bentz Award for Women's Achievement, is a graduate of the Harvard Business School.
|Number of Pages:||400|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Author:||Dornenburg, Andrew , Page, Karen , Kamman, Madeleine|
|Publisher:||John Wiley & Sons Inc|
|Publication Date:||October, 2003|
|Digital Video Formats:||Paperback|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.50 x 9.00 x 1.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $12.24 List price $16.95Save $4.71
- $15.89 List price $24.99Save $9.10
- $19.97 List price $30.00Save $10.03
- $14.99 List price $19.99Save $5.00
- $18.04 Was $21.69Save $3.65
- $18.25 List price $28.99Save $10.74
- $13.98 List price $19.95Save $5.97
- $8.61 List price $14.95Save $6.34
- $15.38 List price $16.95Save $1.57
- $12.00 List price $16.99Save $4.99