Check out these related products
Dr. Scholl's Women's Faster Strap Slide Sandal
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
These Dr. Scholl's Women's Faster Strap Slide sandals are a great choice for the girl on the go. They go well with skirts, dresses and your favorite pair of jeans.
Dr. Scholl's Women's Faster Strap Slide Sandals :
Explore this item
|Shoe Category:||Women's Shoes|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I am going to assume they are true to size. I normally wear a size 5 because the smallest size is 5 1/2, so I got the size 5 1/2 and they were a tiny bit long at the toes. For the sale price right now, go for it, you won't be disappointed!by Cherrylinda9/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Very true to size. I wear a 5.5 and that is the size I purchased and they fit perfectly.by gwenlu9/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear 7 1/2 and they fit are very comfortable.by gamma88/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear a 7 and got a 7. The fit was excellent.by ChickChief6/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear a 7 and they were a true 7. Karenby Flora146/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This sandal runs small, if you wear an 8, you might want to order an 8 1/2, good luck.by mytl5/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am an exact size 8 medium. I just tried them on again and they do fit a little smaller than most sandals I have. I don't know if I would have gone up a size. Maybe if you have wider feet you should go up a size.by lrlshopper5/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?