About this item
There is nothing like a backyard tire swing in the summer, and the Gorilla Playsets Tire Swing Swivel can help you hang one up safely for the kids. This 360-degree swivel will give the swing a free range of motion. When hung from a sturdy platform, kids will be able to play for hours. A tire swing makes a fun addition to any backyard, and your home is sure to be the most popular place in the neighborhood with this tire ride.
Gorilla Playsets Tire Swing Swivel:
- Specifically designed for residential tire swings
- Attach up to 4 chains to the swivel
- Rotates 360 degrees
- Swivel has common grease fitting for maintaining lubrication
- Mounting hardware not included
|Age Start:||3 Years|
|Age End:||11 Years|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.0 x 5.0 x 5.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 3/8 inch bolt. Recommend a lock nutby Why72/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The type of hardware is totally dependent on the type of swing beam on your playset.by GorillaPlaysets2/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Working for me-360by Why72/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES! The tire swing swivel part will spin 360 degrees around.by GorillaPlaysets4/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What is the center to center distance between the holes in the base plate of the tire swing swivel?
- The distance between the centers of the holes on our tire swing swivel is 3.25" and we use 3.8" diameter bolts to attach the swivel to our swing sets. Hope this information helps you! Thanks for your question!by GorillaPlaysets5/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?