About this item
Surf the Internet and manage your devices wirelessly with a Linksys E1200 Wireless Router. Cords get in the way of staying connected - with today's portable devices now smaller than ever, there is no need to sit at a desk, chained to a bulky desktop computer. The Linksys E1200 Router allows you to connect to your home Internet without the use of an ethernet cord, which can limit mobility. You can also connect to your Internet with your smartphone, which will allow you to use the Internet on your phone without using up your 3G or 4G data. When you set up a password on your Linksys Home Wireless Router, you can protect your connection from unwelcome users.
Linksys E1200 Wireless Router:
- WiFi Standard: 802.11n
- 2.4GHz wireless technology
- Number of Antennas: 2
- Wireless Transmission Speed: 300Mbps
- Wireless Security: WEP, WPA, WPA2, Wireless MAC Filter
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- 5 x RJ-45 ports
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.55|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.7 x 2.7 x 9.3|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, this router can be used with Windows 7.by CommunityAnswer5/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (15) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby utemom5/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it can be used with windows 7 because I have it on my computer which I have the router connected to itby matty555/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is works really wellby catchow182534/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It works well for me. Exactly what I needed. Every time I used my laptop in the bedroom, I was able to access the internet with no problem. I have not had a chance to use it with visitors bringing their own equipment, but I expect no problems there either.by Nettress4/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You should be able to stream Netflix fine as long as you have a good system to run it on and have a Netflix account.by CommunityAnswer3/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I can get netflix and Hulu. As long as you have a subscription and roku is compatible.by utemom3/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?