Similar items in stock
- Rollbackfrom $7.95
- from $6.33
Starter Boys' Athletic Sidewinder Soccer Cleat
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Starter strikes the perfect balance between technical performance and value in their soccer cleat collection. The Starter boys' Sidewinder soccer cleat provides a great value cleat for the first years of soccer.
STARTER BOYS' ATHLETIC SIDEWINDER SOCCER CLEAT
- PU upper
- Soccer cleat
- Classic soccer stitch vamp to maintain proper fitting while increasing traction points for ball control
- Foam padded footbed
- Triple track molded rubber cleat arrangement for enhanced traction
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes, it is kids size 13.by sammig029/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just bought the 13, it is a kids 13, not adults, hope that helps!by Karebearcl8/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, they are for kids. Just purchased the size 13 for my 7 year old.by lucabello4/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a size 13 in kids. The men's shoes are more expensive and a different style.by Conweis9/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Kids. Fits my 5 y/o wellby Kasimon97/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are kids sizesby jcar255/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Its a kids size. I bought it for my 5 year old but it was way too small though. I'm not sure what size your kid wears but my 5 year old wears size 13 and he could barely get his foot into this one.by Chichi28289/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- it's the size for kids.by BfromWeymouth5/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are toddler 12 and 13 then kids 1-6by jcar253/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes this follows toddler sizes. My son is a size 11 and bought a size 12 for growing room and to take into account the shin guard and the thick sock. With this being said, the fit gives a half of thumb width. able to run without them flopping off.by allenkm3/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- my 4 year old son wears a 11 I bought the 12 and they fit perfectly... I bought my 5 year old a 13 she normally wears a 12 in shoe but once you add the thick soccer socks I had to size up for a good fit... If I would have bought there true size thers no way they would have fit...by StaffSgtWife6/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?