About this item
Amazons Kindle Fire HD combines the most popular e-reader and tablet features in one sleek package, and with this entertaining guide, youll master everything the Fire has to offer. With loads of illustrations, step-by-step instructions, and savvy tips, youll learn how to manage your media library in the cloud, find the coolest apps, and make the most of your Kindle Fire experienceno matter which model you choose.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Read all about it. Find ebooks and newspapers in the Kindle Store, and add your own books and magazines.
- Use great new features. Discover Amazons X-Ray service, and parental controls for individual users.
- Take in a show. Watch movies and TV series, and display your photos and videos.
- Go online. Browse the Web and manage email with Wi-Fi and 4D LTE.
- Fill up your jukebox. Listen to your favorite music from Amazon and iTunes.
- Load up on apps. Get popular games, guides, and references with Amazons Apps for Android.
- Get to work. Read PDFs, Word files, Excel spreadsheets, and other docs.
Explore this item
|Publisher:||O'Reilly Media, Incorporated|
|Publish Date:||Feb 04, 2013|
|Number of Pages:||300|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.0 x 6.1 x 0.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.