Similar items in stock
Safety 1st Alpha Elite 65 Convertible Car Seat, Rachel
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
With a harness rated to 65 lbs, the Safety 1st Alpha Elite 65 Convertible Car Seat is helping parents keep their children in harnesses longer. As an extended-use car seat with superior comfort and convenience features, the Safety 1st Alpha Elite 65 Convertible Car Seat will please parents and children alike through three separate stages: rear-facing infant car seat, forward-facing car seat and belt-positioning booster!
Safety 1st Alpha Elite 65 Convertible Car Seat, Rachel:
- Rear-facing use for an infant from 5 to 40 lbs and 19" to 40" tall
- Forward-facing use for a toddler from 22 to 65 lbs and 34" to 52" tall
- Belt-positioning booster use for a child 40 to 100 lbs and 43" to 52" tall
- 5-point harness system with center front adjust
- QuickFit padded headrest adjusts with harness in 1 easy step
- The Rachel Safety 1st Alpha Elite Convertible Car Seat harness never needs re-threading
- Side impact protection
- Meets or exceeds federal safety standards
- 3-position recline, adjusts with 1 hand
- The Rachel Safety 1st Alpha Elite Convertible Car Seat features a removable infant head support
- Removable infant lumbar support
- Padded, pivoting armrests
- Removable cup/juice holder
- LATCH-equipped for easy installation
- Safety 1st Alpha Elite Car Seat Dimensions: 20.5"L x 20.25"W x 27.75"H
- Product weight: 18 lbs
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Car Seat Type:||Convertible Car Seat|
|Car Seat Child Height Max:||40 inches|
|Car Seat Child Weight Max:||40 pounds|
|Car Seat Child Weight Min:||5 pounds|
|Car Seat Child Height Min:||19 inches|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||20.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||20.5 x 20.25 x 27.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I have an older car to where the latch feature will not work. Is there another way to install? Like with the seatbelt?
- yes. The seat and nearly all others come with what is called a locking clip It is a small piece of metal located on the seat back or under it. You fully extend the vehicle seat belt, latch it and mark a few inches above where you 'think' it will bearly reach when wieght is applied. Than remove the belt from the belt path and put on the clip...it's a real pain! After it is on, push the belt back through the path and kneel in the seat while you attempt buckle it. If you don't struggle to buckle, it isn't right! After buckle, it should not move at all, if it does, you have to repeat the entire process. NOTE: an inch of movement becomes a foot easily with crash forces, see youtube for video proofby zcatchick5/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes this can be installed with the seat belt. It loops through it and then buckles to secure the seat.by CommunityAnswer10/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can install your car seat with the vehicle belts. The only difference between the vehicle belts and the latch feature is that the latch is more uniform from one vehicle to the next.by Safety_1st_Support10/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Can be installed with seat belt or latch.by Trey085/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The seat pad is removable. Hand wash in warm soapy water, rinse and hang to dry. Spot clean the straps. Do not use bleach or strong cleaners or dry clean.by CommunityAnswer10/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The seat pad can be removed. Hand wash pad with warm sudsy water, rinse clean and air dry. Spot clean the harness straps. Do not use bleach or use other harsh cleaners. Do not dry clean.by Safety_1st_Support10/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, Graco car seats should only be used with Graco strollers.by CommunityAnswer10/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a full-size Car Seat and cannot be used with any base other than the one on the car seat and it is not removable.by Safety_1st_Support8/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?