Walmart Family Mobile Standard & Micro SIM Starter Kit
Customers also considered
- Rollback$0.99 Was $6.99Save $6.00
- Rollback$35.88 Was $39.99Save $4.11
- Rollback$19.83 Was $29.83Save $10.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Walmart Family Mobile Standard & Micro SIM Starter Kit allows you to sign up and use Walmart Family Mobile, powered by T-Mobile. Use it with one of our phones or when you bring your own device (either standard or Micro SIM). One Family Mobile Starter Kit is required per line of service. Limit one Starter Kit per device activated.
Walmart Family Mobile Standard & Micro SIM Starter Kit:
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.0 x 0.375 x 0.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, as long as it is UNLOCKED by AT&T to be used on other networks.by PhoneGuru6/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- AT&T phones work on the T-Mobile network for voice and 2G data, but any faster data speed (3G, 4G, 4G-LTE) will probably not be available because T-Mobile uses different frequencies. If you have a five year old 2G phone, you'll never notice a difference. If you have a 4G phone, data speeds will drop as it goes to 2G. You might want to check your model of phone with any T-Mobile shop.by Bubbha211/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You can use your own phone but it needs to be unlocked first. You can ask ATT to unlock it or go to smart phone unlocking services for a fee, either way.by dragonlion6/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Right now the starter kits aren't even available! I can't get a straight answer on this website either, so I'd call customer service.by Ibzanne1/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- is your Phone unlocked unless you bought the phone from them just for this plan you have to have a unlocked phone you cant just drop sim card in and it worksby softwarek1/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You can replace your sim card anytime by purchasing another starter kit.by PhoneGuru1/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- no sorry verizon uses a cdma network and phone must be from a carrier that use gsm and the phone was to support 1700 & 1900 mhzby softwarek4/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- You can only use GSM phones, and Verizon phones aren't GSM.by GonzoShopper1/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No. This service is powered by T-Mobile's nation-wide network. It will work with any T-Mobile phone or unlocked GSM phone. The two major GSM carriers in the U.S. are T-Mobile and AT&T.by PhoneGuru4/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price
- from $26.95
- $31.99 Was $49.99Save $18.00
- $27.99 Was $47.99Save $20.00